1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looks like Collins (aka, "Jalapenos") did try to figure out defending the screen

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buffnik, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I found this private chat that details the work he put in just before the Mizzou game: http://askmadden.com/forums/offense-defense-chat/5541-stopping-screen-pass.html

It's good to see that he's trying everything in order to get better. Looks like he's reaching out to some guys who know their stuff. With this kind of dedication, is there any doubt we'll cinch things up for Texas Tech? :thumbsup:

2. OUBuff

OUBuff American Club Member

Jalapenos are good on burritos. :smile2:

3. BuffaloChuck

BuffaloChuck Member

Tech's coach has the capability of turning this into a "who wants to win less" contest. Tub's apparently not happy with Lubbock or Tech, and Tech fans are looking at his performance in losses compared to the wins, and seeing a Jekyll who embraces the wide-open offenses for winning games, and a Wish-They-Could-Hyde-Away performance that strangles all forward momentum in the losses.

I thought the same about Baylor, though. I thought Baylor would easily give this game away, but Hawk had his team better prepared for that.

I'm not sure if Hawk can do that again - but I have faith!

4. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

Collins is totally busted. good find nik.