What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Louisville/Michigan

pretty exciting so far. i liked how lville was getting dribble penetration even when they were losing. now, the more the network guys tell me this is a classic or best ever, the less i like.

charles barkleys eyebrows are fake.

Was rooting for L'ville, but I thought the refs definitely gave them the benefit of the doubt in a lot of calls.

Louisville was a deserving champion this year. They basically had one bad week all season.

hats off to CBS for not continually showing Kevin Ware. I actually forgot about him up until about 3.1 seconds left. Hell of a game.

One of the most entertaining national championship games from start to finish I can recall. Sad for me that Michigan lost, but Louisville deserved the win, and at least it wasn't decided on a bad call. Yeah, there were some questionable calls down the stretch that went both ways, but unlike several games during the tournament they didn't determine the outcome.

Now comes the question ... is it November yet? :huh:

This game was officiated just like Saturday's game.

lol.

Really happy to see michigan go down, tho. big 10 way overrated all season.

Last edited:

Did you not think that they sucked in the 1st half? An obvious kick by McGary that should have been called was just one example. That was quickly followed by a questionable foul call (the details of which presently escape me).

All in all ... as I said I don't think the refs determined the outcome of this game ... unlike for example the refs in the CU-ASU game in Boulder did. And that is the best compliment one can give refs given the state of the game these days.

EDIT: I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt for your "lol" (retracted a statement that at the time seemed a little over the top) ... but your statement about the B1G being overrated demonstrates that you don't know WTF you're talking about when it comes to CBB. So I'll retract my retraction and tell you to shove your "lol" where the sun don't shine.

The B1G had four teams in the Sweet 16 ... more than any other conference. Love them or hate them ... but saying that the conference was "overrated" just shows that you are ignorant.

Last edited:
I didn't see any Buffs in "One Shining Moment." Did I miss it? They always show something from each team.

I didn't see any Buffs in "One Shining Moment." Did I miss it? They always show something from each team.

One of our cheerleaders was the 2nd or 3rd shot haha.

These teams were on another level. What a great game to to a great season.

Already dreaming of some Nov.18th game against the likes of Lamar.

Still upset about our lack of a good "preseason tournament" this season. We'll see what's done with the scheduling, but we'd better be prepared to kick some ass in conference and avoid silly losses, because there's a decent chance we won't be getting quite the worry-free RPI ride we got this season. Naturally, beating Kansas in the Keg (that's going to happen, we're due) will be a major feather in our cap.

And man, the "new look" ACC is going to be something else. Wish they'd speed it up and get Louisville in next year. instead of 2014.

Last edited:
Sports, summarized.

IBDrIjW.jpg

Back