1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love the discipline from the morally righteous Baylor Bears

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by dio, Oct 11, 2010.

1. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

Thanks Montana:

http://www.cuatthegame.com/2010/the-colorado-daily-baylor/

Seriously, we would never hear the end of it if this happened at CU. Combine this with all of Baylor's other crap... makes you wonder about the schools righteous institutional control.

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Baylor is the new SMU.

Maybe worse since their basketball program actually makes their football look clean.

3. dio

I know we had a post on this somewhere, but they just piss me off with their bull****. Those are some of the worst fans in the nation IMO.

Here is their justification:

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198901&page=2

Now, I could give two-****s about pot. But these guys were passed out in the drive-thru. They had to have been drunk, you don't pass out in the drive-thru from smoking ganja. Combine that with the dude who smashed his girlfriends face in, plus the murder from awhile back.... makes you you wonder about these ****ers.

4. The Guest

The Guest Guest

If Jesus forgives them, why can't you, Dio?

Seriously, try to follow Kenneth Starr and Buddy Jones' examples and walk a more righteous path. It's all about forgiveness, and handling things internally. Unless there's a Democrat involved, then you should probably bypass the forgiveness and go directly to prosecution.

5. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

How can one player serve a suspension for both? WTF

6. AlferdJasper

AlferdJasper Well-Known Member

He wasn't just sorry. He was very very sorry.

7. dio

I had to post this quote as well. Dude is complaining cause his Baylor flag was broken off at the TTU game. Of course, CU and our legendary tire slashing epidemic come into the conversation

True enough about the section getting tossed :lol:

8. The Guest

The Guest Guest

It's truthfully the worst part of gameday. My arm gets so sore punching that knife into the tires of any car emblazoned with a sticker for the opposing team. Also, my voice is sore from encouraging others to do the same. You know that scene in Terminator 2. The one of the robot wars? It's pretty much like that.

9. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

My biggest issue is that I'm usually so dehydrated from filling piss balloons that I've barely got the energy or stamina to throw them, let alone wait in the sun until I see an old lady in opposing colors to target.

10. dio

I just think the criticisms of CU fans have become laughable nowadays. They are all the exact same things that have been said for the last 15 years.

Things can get a little rowdy at the CU v CSU game at Invesco, but I have never seen opposing fans get treated poorly at Folsom. Ever. Although it does seem I always sit by the incredibly obnoxious visiting fan sprinkled about the stadium (I'm looking at you annoying KU lady from last year who screamed and taunted everyone around you until you guys LOST at the end... sucker)

11. boulder77

boulder77 Certified Organic Club Member

That's why I hire gang members to slash tires for me ... :bounce:

12. wsp4820

wsp4820 Sally Club Member Junta Member

****ing rookie. You piss in the balloons on Monday and Tuesday and then rehydrate. This serves a dual purpose. First, the balloons are extra stinky and putrid, and the acid in your piss begins to break down the balloon so you know it will pop when it hits the old lady in the face on Saturday. Second, you know you'll be extra hydrated on Saturday in the event the balloon does not pop and you need to piss directly on the old lady's face.

13. Del

Del Member

[​IMG]

Enjoy :)

14. Crash Davis

Crash Davis MA....THE MEATLOAF!!! Club Member

Baptist semen must not be very thin or runny.