1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love this Story and video

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Idot Buff, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

2. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

very true Mac.

Alright Big Al.

Idot Buff likes this.
  3. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

This is the type of article that the local media is unable to replicate. ESPN wrote that piece in a way that makes me proud to be a Colorado native and a CU alum.

I'm glad Governor Ritter was there to roll out the welcome wagon. Let's see if that priority shows up in the statehouse, and is not just as a photo op for his campaign.

4. Highlander27

Highlander27 Well-Known Member

Heck yeah it does... (not an alumni but family was born and raised in this great state...) Hopefully we can unify the state population behind the efforts of the flagship University. It would be special if we can have academics AND athletic success too, at the highest levels.

5. HotRack

HotRack Rez BubbleHead Club Member

Graham did a great job in writing the article and I liked the "scenery" and the backdrop in the TV spot. Jenn Brown's a hottie!:smile2:

But I especially liked Klatt's quote at the end about the standards being raised across the entire university athletically and academically. I also liked his saying that there is a feeling that competing at a mid-level in the conference is no longer acceptable.

Bohn said some great words yesterday to back that up, now his actions need to back up his words.

The BIG question: "Hawk, were you listening or were you on your iPod listening to Peruvian Pan Flute music?" I sure hope you weren't on the iPod, because the last time I checked, there aren't any killer guinea pigs attacking the little mountain town at the foot of the Flatirons.