What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LSU lineman cheap shot.

there are instances where the ncaa should step in and discipline? don't leave it up to the coach. I'm looking at you saban

I'd rather have discipline stuff handled at the conference level than the NCAA. Ideally, the conferences would agree to some sort of standards. It would be in their interest to clean stuff up a bit and improve perceptions.

I'd rather have discipline stuff handled at the conference level than the NCAA. Ideally, the conferences would agree to some sort of standards. It would be in their interest to clean stuff up a bit and improve perceptions.
I'll go ahead and agree with this. Leaving it up to the coaches/schools, or even letting them have the "lead" in making the decision is a terrible idea on so many levels. Giving the NCAA any more power over anything is also a terrible idea.

Pathetic suspension. Miles is worse than the player, "he's a really get kid and he didn't know the play was over"

Yeah, everyone but him knew it was over. Additionally, after nailing the kid he gets up and motions for Wisconsin to bring it on. Yeah he's a stand up kid.

Pathetic suspension. Miles is worse than the player, "he's a really get kid and he didn't know the play was over"

Yeah, everyone but him knew it was over. Additionally, after nailing the kid he gets up and motions for Wisconsin to bring it on. Yeah he's a stand up kid.
He meant "good" when compared to the players that stomped on the Marine's head a few years ago.

Even if he didn't know the play was over, he lead with his helmet and targeted the head. It was a dirty shot under any circumstances.

That one was really blatant and should be handled harshly. Certainly these aren't being endorsed or supported in any way by the coach but if this becomes a trend, something drastic will have to be done to mitigate this kind of behavior.

usc-player-stomps-on-bama-players-nuts.gif
IDK if anybody remembers Bad Thad Washington stomping NU QB Joe Dailey's dingleberries...

I hate the idea of giving more power to the NCAA too but I wouldn't want to leave it in the hands of conferences either. Do you think the $EC would care at all about any of this stuff?

Back