1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LSU schedule

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

LSU has 8 home games and 4 road games!:wow:

2. Shldr2Shldr

Shldr2Shldr Club Member Club Member

FSU has 7 home games, 5 away games, 3 total games outside the state of Florida

3. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

wow, this is why it is going to suck for the non-bcs teams. Hopefully soon we can just pay for teams to come to our field and lose.

4. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Weren't we supposed to play LSU this year?

5. SBG

SBG Formerly known as EFNMB Club Member Junta Member

When people show up to watch LSU vs Sister Mary's school for the poor it's easy to do that. Heck, you can even put that on PPV and people will get a sub for it.

6. 77buff

77buff Well-Known Member

We backed out of it to play Fresno State. We would have played them in Baton Rouge. Fresno is a $#!Thole of a city, don't waste your money going there.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  7. 77buff

77buff Well-Known Member

Yea, LSU played eight ranked teams last year. They had scheduled us this year, so are we Sister Mary's?

8. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

:nod:

:sad1:

9. SBG

SBG Formerly known as EFNMB Club Member Junta Member

Last year LSU also played Northwestern St and Western Kentucky. They by far had the hardest schedule of anyone in the country with 2 games against the MNC, the Pac12 champ, the Big East Champ and the SEC East champ. If anything, what I was saying was more of a comment on how CU can't schedule like LSU because LSU will sellout every game (or close to it) even when they play a bad team mid-way through the season. In SEC country, LSU consistently tries to bring it with their schedule unlike a lot of the other conference teams.

And given where we are this year, as much as I would have loved to have traveled to Tiger Stadium we don't need to take anymore beatings, especially OOC, against teams we can't compete with for right now. In the future I'd love to see LSU on the schedule again.

Edit: A bad CU example that was set was the 1-off game against tOSU. Ugh. I wish we could have played Northwestern St for that game and made $$$.

10. 77buff

77buff Well-Known Member

We have beat LSU in Baton Rouge on a Saturday night, 1971 31-21. I know that's light years ago, but not many teams do that on a Saturday night in Baton Rouge.There is nothing like seeing a game in Tiger Stadium on a Saturday night.