1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LSU vs Bama --- ROLL TIDE!

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Del, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Del

Del Member

-- Just sayin would be win win for our chances on either possible replacement :smile2:

2. BIGREDIOWAN

BIGREDIOWAN Well-Known Member

Geaux Tigers!!!!

3. InTheBuff

InTheBuff Club Member Club Member

don't count on it - I really think people will be disappointed if they believe Miles will be coaching in Boulder soon-

there's a post on Rivals from a guy who's in Baton Rouge that had dinner with some LSU folks..
    said Miles is in on a huge recruiting class out of New Orleans and that the rumors of him leaving have no merit...

the sooner people figure out the odds are stacked against Miles coaching in Boulder the easier it will be to swallow the truth-

4. BinaryBuff

BinaryBuff mmmm...beer Club Member

Nonsense. If our current HC can live in a fantasy land, so can I. Lets go 'Bama! Get Miles to Boulder!!!

5. Del

Del Member

Well what do you expect him to say? Of course the booster is going to say that! I'm going with BCS rumor until proven otherwise

6. GregInArlington

GregInArlington Well-Known Member

I'm rooting for an LSU win. If he does come to Boulder - which is probably unlikely - I would rather have him be a winner.

7. InTheBuff

InTheBuff Club Member Club Member

problem being ... most boosters want Miles out of Baton Rouge

8. Del

Del Member

Well, I won't disagree with you there. All I'm saying is that I've gone on a few LSU boards and I've heard everything from the boosters already have the 15 million buyout, The school won't pay for his buyout, Les isn't going anywhere, John Gruden is going to step in, Nick Saban will come back if Les goes....take your pick. I'm not saying that we will get Les, I still think its a longshot. What I disagree with is that the rumors have no merit, if they didn't have merit or it wasn't even a possibility I think Les would have already come out and denied them instead of side stepping. I think Les is thinking about it but would definitely stay if at Baton Rouge if they win today -- will take a lot of the heat off of him and he will be able to get out of Nick's shadow. The rumors were enough to get the Advocate to run two articles on them.

9. Darian3Hagan

Darian3Hagan '89 Player of the Year Club Member

[​IMG]