What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LSU's 'Coaching Change' Message Board Forum

It is too small a number IMO to walk away from the table. CU sold 800 tickets overnight after firing Hawk imagine how many tickets will be sold if they hire Miles? I would buy 4 sets of season tickets.
Stadium only holds 53,750 - Tiger Stadium 92,400 and sold out every game. $$$$!

Grimes? Brown? Cabral?

CU can get good assistants paying in the $200k-$300k range. No reason to go to SEC type assistant salaries right away. Give raises to retain them if necessary, though. As the Pac-12 media contract kicks in, we'll be able to afford to do that.

Grimes and Brown both left for better paying jobs. Cabral is grossly underpaid.

If CU wants a top dollar offensive coordinator, they are going to have to offer them more money than they have been paying Kiesau and Collins.

Read the Tiger forum - alot of this is based on information by Woody Paige. Are you kidding? Guy is a lush, and a first class idiot.

Read the Tiger forum - alot of this is based on information by Woody Paige. Are you kidding? Guy is a lush, and a first class idiot.

I get too much Woody Paige as it is, he's nothing more than a name-dropping, self serving, egotistical twit.

Denver Post = Worst Sports coverage ever

There is a lot more to it than just Paige. Dozens of sources are reporting Miles in unhappy, we've had at least 2 separate reports of back channel Miles contact with CU, Miles him self has stated his afinity for boulder. There is way way too much smoke for something not to be up. That said I don't think we'll get Miles, mostly because well this is CU and that is how it breaks for us.

Henderson was on with Klatt and CJ today. He said it is Miles then Calhoun and they were far out front. He thought we had virtually no shot at Miles, thus Calhoun.

Last edited:
Henderson was on with Klatt and CJ today. He said it is Miles then Calhoun and they were far out front. He thought we had virtually no shot at Miles, this Calhoun.
Furk...I don't mind Calhoun like some do, but I just feel like we need a big name in here to fuel recruiting. Next years class will be huge for us. If we ain't winnin' we better have a pretty snake oil salesman on the sideline that can sell the future.

Henderson was on with Klatt and CJ today. He said it is Miles then Calhoun and they were far out front. He thought we had virtually no shot at Miles, thus Calhoun.

Henderson knows less than you do about this coaching search.

Really!? That's awesome. Link? Details?

He wrote a blog post about it, he showed up wearing red to a pre-nebraska presser. Cabral was not amused, Henderson for some reason thought the no red in Dal Ward didn't apply to him and didn't appreciate being called out in the meeting.

He wrote a blog post about it, he showed up wearing red to a pre-nebraska presser. Cabral was not amused, Henderson for some reason thought the no red in Dal Ward didn't apply to him and didn't appreciate being called out in the meeting.

This alone almost makes me want Cabral as head coach.

Back