1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Luke Walton gets a ring

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Bisonic, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Bisonic

Bisonic Member

Too good not to share.

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/kobe_bryant_proves_he_can_win?utm_source=a-section

My favorite paragraph:
    "According to Bryant, it was vital to step up his game and take on a leadership role in order to surmount the countless flaws in Luke Walton's game, which include playing a slow, hindering style of offense that relies on ruining pick and roll plays; clogging up lanes with an ungainly lumbering stride on the transition; and making slow, drifting passes to double-covered players."

2. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

Who's Luke Walton? :smile2:

3. dyemeduke

dyemeduke Well-Known Member

it's a hilarious article, but at the same time, Luke was a contributor to the team. He wasn't Morrison riding the pine all season and playoffs. I do not like Luke, and I can't stand his dad. However, his skill set is something that I would covet if I were building a team. I think he has a spot as an 8 guy off the bench on any team.