1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lunch links: Cougs OLB Mayes in trouble

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, May 20, 2013.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

By Ted Miller

[​IMG]I love power. But it is as an artist that I love it. I love it as a musician loves his violin, to draw out its sounds and chords and harmonies. Arizona's backup RB Daniel Jenkins won't transfer to Washington State, as was previously announced. Arizona State coach Todd Graham wants to channel Tom Coughlin. Memorial Stadium financing at California ... well ... why not be optimistic! Colorado coach Mike MacIntyre is looking for Aaron Rodgers but he'd settle for a Whit Taylor.

Originally posted by ESPN.com - Pac-12 Blog
    Click here to view the article.

2. Creebuzz

Creebuzz Club Member Club Member

3. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

I am a numbers guy, but it seems to me that their entire project is being financed based on assumptions that are constantly changing. They'll probably be OK, but is be a little nervous if I were them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

4. CUFan

CUFan Welcome back Club Member

That is a lot of very long term debt. They are potentially using a lot of future dollars for today's gain. I know CU has some sort of borrowing plan for its facilities improvements, but I hope the repayment schedule is much shorter.