What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mac guaranteeing a win tomorrow...

fMpJkEI.gif

And I am sure the first big gain by PL will follow with three straight series of him out of the game and passes.

No downside? Suppose CU loses tomorrow and the game doesn't come down to the wire, then I could see Mac losing the team. If I were a player and heard this while subsequently getting put away in routine fashion I would be convinced my coach is full of ****.

Better ****ing win tomorrow.

My impression is that many (most?) of us are thinking that Mac is on the hot seat, needs to win this game, needs to rally attendance to avoid RG firing him over it, and may need to pull this team together within the face of all the negativity they're hearing.

So, why the **** not do this? It's the exact type of situation that calls for it.

If they lose, then he looks like a complete ass and it won't be good for his future here. But wasn't that already the case even if he'd given us nothing but coach speak at the homecoming rally?

I want him to own this. Because if he wins... oh, my... it means that he just went Joe Namath on us and we have a legitimate tipping point situation.

Back