What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mac guaranteeing a win tomorrow...

Didn't know HCMM is a drunk.
Alan-Rickman-Says-We-All-Get-Drunk-In-Dogma-Reaction-Gif.gif
Me neither, but guaranteeing a win makes me wonder about his state of mind.

I struggle to see what the big deal is that some are making this out to be. Guaranteeing a win and winning is a great moment for him and the program. Guaranteeing a win and losing is essentially par for the course.

I struggle to see what the big deal is that some are making this out to be. Guaranteeing a win and winning is a great moment for him and the program. Guaranteeing a win and losing is essentially par for the course.

We lose and HCMM's credibility takes a massive hit, IMO.

We lose and HCMM's credibility takes a massive hit, IMO.
If it was said in the ASU post game press conference, where he's upset and really calling his shot, then I might agree. This was simply a rallying cry for the fans on homecoming. Besides, his credibility is pretty low as it is to many.

If it was said in the ASU post game press conference, where he's upset and really calling his shot, then I might agree. This was simply a rallying cry for the fans on homecoming. Besides, his credibility is pretty low as it is to many.

I don't think his credibility has been questioned. His ability to recruit, make adjustments during games, pick his staff, and wear a half way cool wardrobe could be questioned, however.

I was wondering how this guarantee would play out.

But I don't think MM has "credibility issues" - coaching ability is what should be the focus, and all the great strides his team has made in on-field performances.

I was a fan from the day they hired him until yesterday. Now, I don't give a ****. Just win some games, somebody.

Are you really still focused on this? Get over it, it was a pep rally and he was trying to fire everyone up. Who gives a ****?
It was a stupid thing to say, and it looks even stupider now. This was potentially Mac's signature moment at CU. Barnett has his "she was terrible" quote, Hawk turned his back on his placekicker, and Embree has the qb sneak on 1st and 10. Mac's guarantee ranks right up there.

Are you really still focused on this? Get over it, it was a pep rally and he was trying to fire everyone up. Who gives a ****?
This is big boy football and he is paid a big boy salary, no free passes, especially for ****ty results.

wonder what monday's headlines will read....

Any way we can lure Spurrier out here? Hahahaha...ummm....tha'ts not really funny...

1-20. We all know the numbers, but they are still pretty mindblowing, regardless... That is really, really, really bad. I'm pretty sure that simple random variation gives CSU more than the < 5% win expectancy implied by a 1-20 record if they played Alabama. Shameful.

We aren't even getting fluke wins.

Back