What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mac has a n open letter to be read on air...

Somebody should tell Mac no one person is bigger than CU, he certainly seems to have forgotten that.

I suspect it will be "time to pull together" blah blah blah. I doubt he would pen a letter that attacks CU.

Won't do it.

I suspect it will be "time to pull together" blah blah blah. I doubt he would pen a letter that attacks CU.

Won't do it.

I really hope so, camp Ebree has surprised me with thier sense of entitlement about our program.

Can we get a Bronco to go out and get a DUI to change the topic of discussion on local radio? This divisivness isn't really doing CU any good right now.

Won't do it.

I'm not sure - I think there are some folks who are very well organized and are on the warpath here

Can we get a Bronco to go out and get a DUI to change the topic of discussion on local radio? This divisivness isn't really doing CU any good right now.

I wonder if Manning would walk to his car wearing a neck brace if we all promised to order some Papa John's tonight?

Again - someone explain what all this hatefulness solves? Fire Embree. Fire every administrator who has been or ever will be associated with CU football.

Embree isn't coming back​.

Oh man! This is comedy! But, let the old man vent. Wouldn't be any tradition if Mac didn't put in work, don't forget it peeps!

maybe someone should tell him Southern Miss just fired their 1st year head coach (who is white) for going 0-12. Albeit they were 12-2 the year before so it is even more shocking display of ineptitude on the field from the previous year's results.

So much for 'waiting until Friday' to talk :lol:

Yeah, I thought he promised to cool off and wait til Friday... must decide its better to jump into the Camp Embree momentum while its hot. I love what Mac did for us but I wish he would kindly go the **** away. He has NOTHING good to offer this program anymore other than his absence. I hope he doesn't say anything that makes us think less of him in this letter.

maybe someone should tell him Southern Miss just fired their 1st year head coach (who is white) for going 0-12. Albeit they were 12-2 the year before so it is even more shocking display of ineptitude on the field from the previous year's results.

But but but... everything was trending upwards except wins and losses! And this is without desks and water bottles!

I think we should let the man that put CU Football on the map talk.

But you do have a great point if it's just going to be a negative letter.

Not listening here at work, but based on the number in chat and the sound bite comments here, I have the worst feeling this is not going to end well.

Back