What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mac has a n open letter to be read on air...

He just dropped a nuke on his legacy. People don't want to hear excuses about race

The PAC is paying CU $20 mil a year to not put a craptastic product onto the field. Mac is talking like it is 1982.

One thing about Mac - you have never had to wonder where you stand with him. When he's with you, he's with you 10000%. When he isn't, you know about it.

He is clearly no longer with CU. The fact that his hand picked coach was actually held accountable for the disaster we saw this year was enough to cause him to declare jihad on the program. There is no other word for it but sad....

So, for the sake of entertainment....

Also, it's sometimes difficult to watch something you love get anally raped.

This isn't the appropriate forum, but sometime after things die down, I would be interested in discussing what you find the exceptions to this to be....

One thing about Mac - you have never had to wonder where you stand with him. When he's with you, he's with you 10000%. When he isn't, you know about it.

He is clearly no longer with CU. The fact that his hand picked coach was actually held accountable for the disaster we saw this year was enough to cause him to declare jihad on the program. There is no other word for it but sad....

So, for the sake of entertainment....

This isn't the appropriate forum, but sometime after things die down, I would be interested in discussing what you find the exceptions to this to be....

I'm not falling for that.

images

Goddammit so much.

Coach, you were awesome back in the 90s, but this is a different world. A world you clearly no longer understand.

Honor the contract just like he did when he quit? Or when coaches leave in the middle of the night? Come on Bill. You know it is a business and contracts are written to bought out on either side.

Honor the contract just like he did when he quit? Or when coaches leave in the middle of the night? Come on Bill. You know it is a business and contracts are written to bought out on either side.

What about when Jon quit for a better job at UCLA?

So a coach who retired in the middle of his contract is going off the deep end because CU didn't give a coach who once left to coach at another school, and took his recruits with him, the full term of his contract, in spite of the fact that his performance has been dismal?

Somehow I find this somewhat ironic....

So a coach who retired in the middle of his contract is going off the deep end because CU didn't give a coach who once left to coach at another school, and took his recruits with him, the full term of his contract, in spite of the fact that his performance has been dismal?

Somehow I find this somewhat ironic....

dontcha think?

I'm going to say it. Coach is butthurt his coaching tree is in flames. I have no other explanation for this.

Dear Mac, pulling race into the equation when it was clear that your choice for HC was failing miserably is nonsense and does nothing but paint you as an old man that is seriously out of touch with reality.

I know he is not employed by the university but is there anyway we can fire him?

Why do so many of the CU football fraternity choose to look the other way on the worst season in the history of our once proud program and instead prefer to try to damage the brand and the future of the program they supposedly love?

I know he is not employed by the university but is there anyway we can fire him?

Why do so many of the CU football fraternity choose to look the other way on the worst season in the history of our once proud program and instead prefer to try to damage the brand and the future of the program they supposedly love?

I'm hoping for a complete non-response by the AD.

Mac is trolling us yo.

Because they all know Embo personally would be my guess. They're personally invested in his success and cannot objectively see what has happened the past 2 years. I am on the opposite side of many of my childhood heroes right now, and I hate it.

Huh. Read the letter. Aside from the last two sentences, seems to be a re-hash of that presser in support of Embo after the Sac St. (?) loss.

I'm going to say it. Coach is butthurt his coaching tree is in flames. I have no other explanation for this.

Coach Mac just had the realization that his perception of his power at CU was overestimated because of the Embo hire. He thought Embo was hired because he wanted it to happen, when in reality it was done for financial consideration more than anything.

Back