What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mac Radio Show

I turned off the station when Mac started his poem, but after reading this thread, this sounds like a train wreck I can't not look at (listen to)

It's too bad Les Shapiro isn't doing this interview. He would throw the BS flag on this crap. He wouldn't let himself get walked over like Krenkman.

Yeah, these guys will circle jerk thru this

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Mac sounds pretty out of touch. It is an instant gratification society. He sees racism but in reality it's just impatience and a demand for instant results. There are certainly negatives to that, but I don't think he grasps the society today. This wasn't Bohn's guy, he didn't have a horse in this race, and when he Embree failed he had no problem dropping him.

Hopes that they get down in front of the lord and reinstate Embree. There will be rallies in Boulder that will touch everyones heart. Embree will hit the ground running and go into homes with a new fervor.

Everyone would say "wow" if Embree was rehired. And not for the reasons that Mac has in mind.

I get that Mac is passionate about this, but he's off his rocker.

Not listening but man these posts are classic. Sounds like Mac has lost it, and then some. May be time to cut the ties to Mac, if they haven't been done already.

Wow, that was a very good text and for the response, Mac just blows off the performance of the team and says you can't judge based off that.

Uhh. Ok.

For those of us not listening, can you please describe the level of crazy being exhibited by Mac? A comparative example would be helpful. Thanks.

excellent text from a listener. Mac just says the texter doesn't know anything about football. Then starts ranting about how we can protest and get them to rehire Embree. Oh my.

Coming next week to 102.3 ESPN radio, the "Coach Mac & Romo Show" where Bill McCartney and Bill Romanowski shout gibberish and non-sensical opinions at each other for 2 hours.

In 2012/2013 Mac knows as much about football as that dude texting IMO.....the game has changed so much in the 15 years he's been away, and his credibility as a football mind is nada

He needs to realize that the number of people in his corner may be loud and willing to bang on a desk on the radio but they're very (think three) in number.

excellent text from a listener. Mac just says the texter doesn't know anything about football. Then starts ranting about how we can protest and get them to rehire Embree. Oh my.
I'm pretty sure that the fans have been protesting just about all season long :lol:

Because as anybody who knows anything about football knows, fired coaches are rehired all the time... :lol:

For those of us not listening, can you please describe the level of crazy being exhibited by Mac? A comparative example would be helpful. Thanks.

I'm not listening but this is what I am imagining as the level of crazy:

Picture-3.png

Would have been hilarious if a new coach was named during this show

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

So if I am white I have to believe there is racism everytime I am told there is racism , or I am in denial. Nice self-fulfilling diagnosis Mac.

I hate to say it, but Mac has lost it. I was a big Mac supporter for the job last time. Now I really don't want to hear anything he has to say.

Please Mac go away. Let us remember you as the great coach you were, rather than the radically misguided social reformer.

In 2012/2013 Mac knows as much about football as that dude texting IMO.....the game has changed so much in the 15 years he's been away, and his credibility as a football mind is nada

And yet some people would be excited to see Mac back.

Back