What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mac Radio Show

So, did Mac put down the talent bankrupt players he received as coach in the same way he is now?

I hate how the only thing Mac blames is the players, not the capabilties of the coaching.

AD listened too much to the fans? What he listened to was the sound of $2M in ticket sales leave Folsom this year.

AD listened too much to the fans? What he listened to was the sound of $2M in ticket sales leave Folsom this year.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of Martin Luther McCartney.

If I was a member of Mac's family I would take him to the emergency room right now and have them check for a tumor. That guy is off his rocker

Well - that should be the end of the Mac push.
seriously, I'm pretty sure BCS ended that almost single handedly. Wow.

That, and maybe Kreckman telling him there was no way CU was gonna rehire Embree. Mac seemed surprised at that. :lol:

BCS called in, politely said that Embree was a terrible coach. Mac lost it and told the producer to hang up on BCS

As an outside observer- that was really sad. You may not agree with him, but That proud man gave his career to the University and took it to heights never seen. Mac basically turned his back on the University tonight for good. How can any of you be celebrating what just happened? Disgraceful.

As an outside observer- that was really sad. That proud man gave his career to the University and took it to heights never seen. Mac basically turned his back on the University tonight for good. How can any of you be celebrating what just happened. Disgraceful.

Who is celebrating it? Read the thread. What is happening is a tragedy.

As an outside observer- that was really sad. You may not agree with him, but That proud man gave his career to the University and took it to heights never seen. Mac basically turned his back on the University tonight for good. How can any of you be celebrating what just happened. Disgraceful.

Removing the fact that you must be feeling great schadenfreud about - What does the CSU community think of the firing?

Nobody is happy. It is hard to see legends self implode instead of riding off into the sunset. Nobody is happy about what has happened to coach Mac

Removing the fact that you must be feeling great schadenfreud about - What does the CSU community think of the firing?

Not sure how the CSU community feels, but I feel like Embree was a treated unfairly. At the end of the day this wasn't just about results on the field. From my perspective Bohn realized that the only way he maintained his job was to make the change this year instead of next. It was him or Embree and he threw Embree under the bus to save his own hide. Viewing it from the outside - the whole situation just seems absolutely toxic right now. I am definitely not feeling great about what is happening at CU right now.

Last edited:
Very sad times we live in...... Coach Mac........ Embree dissed(record, not ethics)......... Twinkie and HoHo's going out of business......... Oh, the end of the Mayan calendar.......
Coach Mac may have lost his mind, I hope he stops talking. He will always be Coach Mac who brought relevance to the program!
Embree, love the passion and is a good man. Unfortunate the way it went down.
Hostess product have been bad since the into of GMO.
Mayan thing, who cares.
It is all business. Now that the Pac-12 $ is rolling in, management can execute the devine plan and TRY to keep up with CAlly schools. To bad Embree took the fall, business is a b*tch!

GO BUFFS!

Not sure how the CSU community feels, but I feel like Embree was a treated unfairly. At the end of the day this wasn't just about results on the field. From my perspective Bohn realized that he only way he maintained his job was to make the change this year instead of next. It was him or Embree and he threw Embree under the bus to save his own hide. Viewing it from the outside - the whole situation just seems absolutely toxic right now.
If this new coach doesn't work out, his job at CU is over. He put himself out there now.

Not sure how the CSU community feels, but I feel like Embree was a treated unfairly. At the end of the day this wasn't just about results on the field. From my perspective Bohn realized that he only way he maintained his job was to make the change this year instead of next. It was him or Embree and he threw Embree under the bus to save his own hide. Viewing it from the outside - the whole situation just seems absolutely toxic right now. I am definitely not feeling great about what is happening at CU right now.

I'm guessing you didn't watch many of the games. Colorado was so uncompetitive it was stunning. WORST. SEASON. IN. SCHOOL. HISTORY. By a mile. Check the stats, worst defense the in country, worst offense in the country. Worst record in school history. Of course you think he was treated unfairly, you are hoping to get another win for your sheep.

Back