What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mac rightfully calls for Bohn's termination NOW

Rialto has been a weasel from the moment he arrived at AllBuffs. His incompetence and delusions have finally caught with him. He needs to go ASAP.

Bohn has been a weasel from the moment he arrived at CU. His incompetence and dishonestly has finally caught with him. He needs to go ASAP.

You still buying what he is selling? I've got some beach front property in Nevada for you.

Bohn has been a weasel from the moment he arrived at CU. His incompetence and dishonestly has finally caught with him. He needs to go ASAP.

Really, right now Mac is crazy but he makes sense to you so I will let you figure that out.

Grandpa Mac escaped from the old folks home again. Someone catch him and take him back before he embarasses himself some more

Did I imagine hearing Mac say earlier this week that everyone should get to work out his contract, including Mike Bohn?

Mac is losing it. It's sad. I don't know why someone hasn't stepped up and told him to shut it down for a while.

Rialto has been a weasel from the moment he arrived at AllBuffs. His incompetence and delusions have finally caught with him. He needs to go ASAP.

Yes. Censorship is always the answer. Make this place devoid of humor. :huh:

Well you saw my reaction to being told that under no circumstances would Embree be fired.....

:smile2:

Yeah. That certainly got handled.

So much of this was about how annoyed so many of us were about how the local media wouldn't even give fans a legit discussion on Embree.

Back