What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Machete Wielding Man Apprehended in Champions Center

Are there going to be anti-cop riots in Boulder because of this shooting?

If so, I'll be there in support of BPD with my own sign. They did a fantastic job of keeping all the innocent people safe today.

Guess a disgruntled Cornhusker fan named buffsurveyor realized that it is USC week and decided to go out in a blaze of glory.

Just hate that the Champions Center just became haunted.
kinda what I was thinking. Sad that a brand new building (finally! A Nice Thing!) and boom someone killed in it. When was the last time someone was killed on Boulder Campus??

That was literally one of my first thoughts when I received my text alert.

Of course, I was tactful enough to refrain from posting it.
Waldo and tactful don't go together. Neither does a crazy religious dude wielding a machete.

RIP, Danny Trejo. You will be missed.

Danny-Trejo-Machete-Kills.jpg

Well it's a relief that no Buffs got hurt. When I first heard this on the radio, I thought they were saying Mike Moschetti from CU had been shot. Luckily, that wasn't the case. He has been doing a nice job trying to get SoCal recruits interested in the Buffs.

Back