What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MacIntyre talks about spring ball, says they´ll start without a depth chart

On reflection, "bigbang" really should mean "slow". As in, "Jackson is a bigbang". Translation: "Jackson's going to need 4 years of PEDs and Olympic training to have any hope of running a sub-4.6 forty."

Fishhead = running the bubble screen over and over

clown rape= dont renew.

I'm a little worried about this dude's judgement if he thinks he can have open practices all spring and expect absolute internet silence from the people that attend...

I wonder if Mac is one of those guys who puts out a huge bowl of candy at Halloween with a note saying "please take one".

That's only the first half of the note. The end of the note reads "if anyone takes more than one, I will remove the candy and there will be no more candy for anyone"

I like that Coach Mac is taking it slow, more teaching is needed. Our players got to be smarter on the field.

Ruggedvision 2012 = Used to be good on the road, but not so much anymore
SnowInTrindidad = Player has potential to play on the other side of the ball

Dply = played like ****
Dallas buff = player is a bitch
Jg = had great numbers
Matt = player is going to have a payaday (NFL) in the future
Kamel = player was wrecked by a big hit
Burrito = player was rode into the ground
JRK = player that nobody likes
Sacky = player hit paydirt in practice
Wispy = player caused a lot of whistles in practice

Back