What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MacIntyre was kind of salty in post-practice interviews today

BTW- I didn't see any shades of Hawkins in that interview. No trying to divert from the issue. No changing the subject. No playing the "this is a process" card. He recognized what the problems were and said they need to do a better job in those areas.

'We need to run fit better. We need to be better on 3rd down. We need to finish'

His mother could have figured that out. He listed the symptoms, he did not identify the problems. (and he certainly never hinted that the staff may have totally failed to adjust.)

He'd damned well better be pissed. As a matter of fact, I don't think he was pissed enough. Maybe he was looking at the round trip mileage to Boston and back vs. one way to Hawaii.

As as an aside, my loathing of the csu HC just went up a couple more notches after seeing his petulant, whiny press conference on the news. He was pissed because Hancock got his name wrong after the game. What a dip **** asshole.

The CSU coach? What is his name again?

'We need to run fit better. We need to be better on 3rd down. We need to finish'

His mother could have figured that out. He listed the symptoms, he did not identify the problems. (and he certainly never hinted that the staff may have totally failed to adjust.)

Just so we're clear, you want our coach to be calling out players and assistants in the media?

I honestly don't care if he was salty or not. It doesn't mean jack. Just fix the problem, and start winning some games.

Did you and I see the same interview? And are you honestly expecting him to throw his staff under the bus? He specifically pointed out that third down defense was lacking, and that was an area they will concentrate on. Hawkins never said anything like that. He said stuff like "Well, we had a few gashers in there, but it's a process, you know, and the thing is that if you aren't here, in this job, doing it, you just don't understand".

I like that fact that he is upset and showing some saltiness. I would be worried if he came out with some fix the little things crap we have heard in the past. I did not see any of Hawkins in this interview, far from it. Not saying I want him calling out players or coaches, but there is nothing wrong with being pissed after your team/coaches laid an egg. If he came out any other way, there would be folks pissed about that as well.

Guess I expected him to be pissed and salty. Not sure what else you would expect from what you hope is a very competitive and mad coach.

I saw him much more curt after a couple of games last year than he was in the post csu interview.

Back