What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mack Brown reportedly stepping down

Wow, not surprised....Gruden and Harbaugh aren't going to UT. Mora I agree, isn't likely. Briels, Franklin and Saban sounds about right. If it isn't Saban, my money is on Briles. But if it were me, I'd be getting No Muss Gus Malzahn on a plane yesterday to Austin.

sabanitshappening.gif
Has Nick Saban come out and said he won't be the next UT coach yet? Since it worked out like that the last time he denied interest in a job.

Briles is their best option. Not sure I want him at UT, but I suppose it doesn't really matter one way or the other. I wouldn't mind seeing **** bailer slither back to irrelevance.

This. I DO NOT want to see Briles go there.

Personally, Id prefer to see bailer beet Uterus back into the stone ages every god damn year for at least a decade. **** Texas

One of the owners of the company I work for is a UT alum and says Nick Saban's wife has been seen around Austin supposedly looking at property.

I take that with a grain of salt about the size of a Volvo.

This. I DO NOT want to see Briles go there.

Personally, Id prefer to see bailer beet Uterus back into the stone ages every god damn year for at least a decade. **** Texas

**** you, should neg rep you for not wishing pain against Bailor (**** Bailor). Give me a good UTerus team over a good Bailor every day of the year

One of the owners of the company I work for is a UT alum and says Nick Saban's wife has been seen around Austin supposedly looking at property.

I take that with a grain of salt about the size of a Volvo.

That's true, but it's an old report that goes back months.

Could mean something. Could also be that we're talking about a very wealthy family looking for a 2nd home in a tax free state.

**** you, should neg rep you for not wishing pain against Bailor (**** Bailor). Give me a good UTerus team over a good Bailor every day of the year

neg rep away bitch. :bounce:

I hate UT for destroying the big8 and then destroying the big12 with their arrogance. They suck suck suck suck suck.

Did Baylor ever lay 70 points on us? Did you have to endure that **** sucking Major Applewhite? No. Or that whinny Colt McCoy. No. **** them in the ear hole. That last time I felt pity for Uterus was when Saalam and Kordell beat them in their house. I cant even remember a game against Baylor ever meaning anything. Boooo.

I hate UT for destroying the big8 and then destroying the big12 with their arrogance. They suck suck suck suck suck.

Did Baylor ever lay 70 points on us? Did you have to endure that **** sucking Major Applewhite? No. Or that whinny Colt McCoy. No. **** them in the ear hole. That last time I felt pity for Uterus was when Saalam and Kordell beat them in their house. I cant even remember a game against Baylor ever meaning anything. Boooo.
Exactly, UTerus hate > **** bailer hate.

Cute

You told me once that you weren't a Shaggy fan. That's more my kind of place.

That's true; I'm not a fan, but I check in every so often. It's over the top and too negative for me. That said, you can also find some really funny stuff there.

What you are ignoring is the smear campaign that Bailor launched against us during the switch and they think they can do that with because they have God's backing, along with their murder scandal not too long ago. **** them. Texas ruined the Big 12, but I hate Bailor 1000x more than UT.

And yes I remember every event you described above, still doesn't make me hate Bailor less than UT. As Nik said, UT is UT. They have all the resources a AD needs, Bailor doesn't have that and if you cut off the neck (Briles) of the animal (their football team) it's going to die, and it is going to be glorious.

You're on the right track here.

UT is going to be UT no matter who is coaching them. They've got too many resources and too much pull in one of the nation's recruiting hotbeds to ever be bad. They go 8-4 and it's cause for a meltdown in Austin.

But Baylor could go completely into the crapper if Briles leaves. That won't necessarily happen, but the potential for it is certainly there. And we could use any advantage for recruiting that state.
Of course, our dream scenario is for Briles to go to the Redskins, all the name hires to turn UT down, and the Longhorns end up riding the wave of "in-house hire mania" by promoting Major Applewhite. Meanwhile, Baylor makes a Dykes type hire in an effort to keep the high powered offense rolling.
I would be delighted to see them go on a David McWilliams->John Mackovic-like run for the next 10 years. Seeing UT average 7-6 for a decade would be great fun.

Last edited:
What you are ignoring is the smear campaign that Bailor launched against us during the switch and they think they can do that with because they have God's backing, along with their murder scandal not too long ago. **** them. Texas ruined the Big 12, but I hate Bailor 1000x more than UT.

And yes I remember every event you described above, still doesn't make me hate Bailor less than UT. As Nik said, UT is UT. They have all the resources a AD needs, Bailor doesn't have that and if you cut off the neck (Briles) of the animal (their football team) it's going to die, and it is going to be glorious.

I hate all Texas schools.

Back