What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Made the mistake of looking at ramnation

I just read on Yahoo that Boise can't wear all blue unis thanks to the NCAA. Also, Baylor and CSEwe can't wear all green unis. :lol:

One of the stipulations for Boise coming back to the MWC was that they could wear their all blues.

Way to reply to only one part of the post idiot. And yes unlv faded hard last year after we beat them. They were not good. Don't pretend like you follow the mw..

Blown all your jizz to 1989 by now and getting cranky I see. Here's my response to the first part of your post -- you average 3,800. We advanced, beating an elite team from what you claim is the best conference on earth. You lost to an OVC team. You lose on both fronts.

UNLV had won 4/6 heading into the NCAA Tournament. Last I checked, that's not complete free fall.

Last edited:
Didn't you see? CSU "sold out" 3,500 student tickets... "sold out" meaning gave away for free. They can claim a sell-out when almost half of the tickets are given away for free

So Slider, you're saying it's a "give-out" instead of a "sell-out"?

Sounds par for the course.

Free handouts to all who all the participated in the SDSU ticket give away!

r600x600.jpg

http://via.me/-9okl7ja

Decibel & fan creativity challenge of CSU vs CU being done by Vic Lombardi?

It's on, C-Unit.

The CSU cheat sheet has things any college fan should be able to figure out without a cheat sheet.

I do not understand why CSU likes the 'I'm proud to be a CSU ram' chant.

Lol at amateur hour. Words to the fight song on the video board? Even high schools don't need the words to their fight song posted on a video board.

Based on their prior attendance a big number of the "fans" in the arena will have never been to a game before. If they lose this game what will attendance be at the next game, under 4,000 again.

Based on their prior attendance a big number of the "fans" in the arena will have never been to a game before. If they lose this game what will attendance be at the next game, under 4,000 again.

Sounds exactly like our "fans" before Tad got here. Let's not pretend we have been packing the keg for years.

ooohhhh, a cheer sheet

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(did I yell loud enough??? oooooohhhhhhhhh)

Sounds exactly like our "fans" before Tad got here. Let's not pretend we have been packing the keg for years.

Very true. At the same time CSU this year prior to this game was averaging under 4,000 for their home games, about what CU averaged in their bad years. Also in defense of their history of losing football games many of their fans make a claim that CSU is really a "basketball school" since they have had a few more decent years in that sport over time. In general they have pretty pathetic support for being a basketball school.

Yeah I really can't explain why their basketball attendance isn't better. They have a good team and they win a lot at home, what more do the fans need.

CSU fans are literally stupid. Every single call that goes against them incites a "bullshvvt" chant

So hard to pull for these pieces of **** for RPI. What a miserable, worthless group of fans if there ever were any. Get this year over with so their Seniors can be gone and CSU can return to going 15-15. Eustachy is a good coach, but he's not John Wooden. Consistently fielding NCAA Tournament teams in Fort Collins is damn near impossible.

Is it me or does CSU's student section look like douchebags/rednecks compared to ours

Could be the first time I've heard a color guy call out a bad call that vehemently. It was a sh*t call, too.

Yeah I really can't explain why their basketball attendance isn't better. They have a good team and they win a lot at home, what more do the fans need.

They don't get a lot of support from their alums and the local community couldn't care less. The same problems that CU has with students from other places with no allegience to the school CSU has much worse. The same problem with people in the community who don't affiliate with the school in Boulder is worse in Ft. Collins.

You have to keep in mind that even during the height of Sonny Lubbick when they were ranked in the top 25 and arguably the best team in the country not in a major conference they didn't average 30,000 fans at home football games.

Drive through Ft. Collins and you will see much more Broncos stuff than CSU stuff. You will see almost as much Wyoming stuff and Nebraska stuff as you see CSU stuff.

The simple economics mean that CSU will never be consistenly good. They can't compete budgetwise, if they have a successful coach he will be gone, and top level recruits aren't interested in a school that is rarely if even on major network TV.

That said even if they did have a stretch of success I don't think they would get fan support on a level of the worst major conference schools, the interest just isn't there.

Back