1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Man, here we go!!!!

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by 4DemBuffs, Sep 29, 2007.

1. 4DemBuffs

4DemBuffs Most admired poster Club Member

what a huge win for the program.

dont get too full of the Buffs. they are still an extreemely young team. however!!!!!

holy ****!!! down to the #3 team in the nation 24-7. to come back and win is friggin huge!!!!

dont underestimate this win but dont bank on it too much either. this is still a very, very young team and we will see so the rest of the year.

but, holy ****!!!! you have to be excited for the future of this program!!!!!!!!!!!

gotta love these kids!!!!! :thumbsup:

:gobuffs: :woot:

2. Skidmark

Skidmark Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

Nice to get out of the woods when it comes to top ranked teams.
    Also nice to beat a top ranked team (before nU)
    I doubt CU will make the top 25 this week. But it is possible with a few more wins.

3. BuckinFuffs

BuckinFuffs Active Member

I hope this success translates to some recruiting success... I heard there were only a few at this game, but hopefully recruits will see the aweome stuff this staff and these kids are doing... I love the fact that this team is so disciplined. I remember 10-12 penalties per game under Neu and Barnett... These guys are great.

4. Swish

Swish Half a bubble off Club Member

:yeahthat:

5. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

It was nationally televised, so that will offset recruits not being there. 'braska fans must be ****ting themselves right now. :lol::lol: