What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Manti Te'o's Dead Girlfriend Did Not Exist - Hoax!

1255605321_shocked.gif

:lol:

Fits perfectly

Pretty low expectations for a girlfriend at ND, consisting of tweets and phone calls. I don't know what you kids do today, but I recall the CU coeds being more up close and personal.

ND fans are falling head over heels to believe that it was a hoax perpetrated on Manti.

Please, please, please be proven conclusively true.

Proving that Notre Dame was in on this is gonna be hard, but this thing couldn´t have been pulled off without Teo´s knowledge. No way. Hell, he talked about meeting her etc.

[video=youtube;BGgIwSc8M3M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BGgIwSc8M3M[/video]
hehe.

T´eo

"This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but over an extended period of time, I developed an emotional relationship with a woman I met online. We maintained what I thought to be an authentic relationship by communicating frequently online and on the phone, and I grew to care deeply about her.

"To realize that I was the victim of what was apparently someone's sick joke and constant lies was, and is, painful and humiliating.
"It further pains me that the grief I felt and the sympathies expressed to me at the time of my grandmother's death in September were in any way deepened by what I believed to be another significant loss in my life.
"I am enormously grateful for the support of my family, friends and Notre Dame fans throughout this year. To think that I shared with them my happiness about my relationship and details that I thought to be true about her just makes me sick. I hope that people can understand how trying and confusing this whole experience has been.
"In retrospect, I obviously should have been much more cautious. If anything good comes of this, I hope it is that others will be far more guarded when they engage with people online than I was.
"Fortunately, I have many wonderful things in my life, and I'm looking forward to putting this painful experience behind me as I focus on preparing for the NFL Draft."

Back