What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Manziel chased out of UT Frat Party

New to Shaggy? Stand by...that place is fantastic, and simultaneously horrifying. The best thread in the history of the interwebz remains the statues behind the coop thread. The best six hours you'll ever waste. Oh, and definitely post enough to gain access to NSAA. Well worth it...

That was my first time there... not sure if I want to devote any resources to a ut message board though...

That was my first time there... not sure if I want to devote any resources to a ut message board though...

Find the statues behind the coop thread before you make that decision. Those guys are truly a bunch of assholes, but they're an incredibly funny and clever group of assholes. It seems that every poster has L Buff's insufferable self-righteousness and Skidmark's wit.

Find the statues behind the coop thread before you make that decision. Those guys are truly a bunch of assholes, but they're an incredibly funny and clever group of assholes. It seems that every poster has L Buff's insufferable self-righteousness and Skidmark's wit.

Shaggy poster Thujone is a message board god. His ubiquitous bag o' dicks rendered in MS paint is an inspiration.

I'm no fanboy of any other particular poster over there. And that burnt orange color looks like a used adult diaper after bad curry.

If the internet could travel back to 1988, I am convenced the bravado of the McCartney era Colorado fan would have shaped Allbuffs in a profound way. This place will erupt into a no holds barred rompus room full of glorious assholes when CU football comes back.

I long for the day CU football wins another natty and the allbuffs crew cranks it up a knotch. Posters from the Shag and Tiger Droppings would visit us to be mortified, offended and amused.

Imagine how unbareable Creatini and BCS would be if Hawkins and Embree hadn't imposed a hefty dose of pride destroying chronic humility upon them.

Manziel is one giant dbag. However I have to admire him for trolling the sports world. ESPN runs a segment saying he should learn from Tebow. The next day he is pictured in a Tebow jersey. Outstanding

Why does Manziel getting kicked out of a frat party at the University of Texas entail that he is a douchebag? How does that entail bad behavior? I don't understand this story. He went to a party at another school and was kicked out because he is a rival player. How does this entail "spiraling out of control"?

Why does Manziel getting kicked out of a frat party at the University of Texas entail that he is a douchebag? How does that entail bad behavior? I don't understand this story. He went to a party at another school and was kicked out because he is a rival player. How does this entail "spiraling out of control"?

I just finished reading this long piece about Manziel from ESPN Outside the Lines. It's actually kind of sad.

I hope Manziel decides to take a year off from football...for the sake of his life. An A&M player and Utah player were killed in a rollover accident in New Mexico and a second Utah player might not make it.

I hope Manziel decides to take a year off from football...for the sake of his life. An A&M player and Utah player were killed in a rollover accident in New Mexico and a second Utah player might not make it.

Yeah....the Utah/aTm players and Manziel situations are pretty similar

Must be an age thing...when my AC broke I was more concerned..

I just finished reading this long piece about Manziel from ESPN Outside the Lines. It's actually kind of sad.

Here's an excerpt:

On the mistrust building between the family and the school:
This January, Johnny's family wanted his copy of the Heisman, which the school told them hadn't arrived yet from New York, Paul says. So finally Paul contacted the Heisman Trust, which told them it had shipped the trophy directly to Texas A&M. Paul suspected the school misled him, using the second Heisman to double its fundraising and recruiting possibilities. Texas A&M, through a spokesman, appeared baffled at the accusation, and it's difficult to find the line between a lie and a simple miscommunication. (The Manziels received their Heisman in January.)

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/7/30/4572020/johnny-manziel-texas-am-family

That article helps cement the Aggie is a cult comments mentioned on this board over the past several years. Johnny is a spoiled out of control kid, but that pales in comparison to the dooshiness of Aggie.

If Mante Teo is not a huge JFF fan, he should be.

The interweb casts quite the spotlight on these talented football celebrities.

Back