What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mark Johnson hearing some things...

probably only because in theory it is the easiest game left.

Considering how turrible we've been on the road under Hawk and the results of the ISU/UNL game in Lincoln, I think you could argue the fuskers might be the easiest game left on the schedule... :dbt:

Hawkins won't get fired because there are some really good candidates out there this year, instead he will get another year and then get fired after all the good coaches were given better jobs this year and instead we get some pee-wee coach. ****, I am usually optimistic but this season has ruined it for me.

Hawkins won't get fired because there are some really good candidates out there this year, instead he will get another year and then get fired after all the good coaches were given better jobs this year and instead we get some pee-wee coach. ****, I am usually optimistic but this season has ruined it for me.

Sweet, the AD will save a bundle not having to give away all those Capri Suns...maybe we can even swing a sponsorship.

I think Hawk needs to win both remaining games on the road. We play half our games on the road, if he can't prove that he knows how to prepare a team to win on the road, especially when one of them is Iowa State, and show that he can create momentum that can turn into wins (for 2010) he doesn't deserve to stay regardless of the ending record.

Hawk is a good guy...doesn't mean he is a good major program coach. I sincerely hope he (we) win out.

there i has to be a post i made in August about the worst thing ever for the program is another 5 win season. another scabdick off-season of "what if's" about being bowl eligible....though i see all our losses thus far as games we were outclassed.

no matter what TH says or the politics of the blue out, we aren't very good and we aren't getting better in my humble opinion. benching Cody was an improvement, and we make some plays against ATM....but we beat a average team at home. bottom line. which is OK, given who we are....but nothing to wake the neighbors.

i like Cabral as much as everyone else, but i'm OK with a total house clean. start over.

there i has to be a post i made in August about the worst thing ever for the program is another 5 win season. another scabdick off-season of "what if's" about being bowl eligible....though i see all our losses thus far as games we were outclassed.

no matter what TH says or the politics of the blue out, we aren't very good and we aren't getting better in my humble opinion. benching Cody was an improvement, and we make some plays against ATM....but we beat a average team at home. bottom line. which is OK, given who we are....but nothing to wake the neighbors.

i like Cabral as much as everyone else, but i'm OK with a total house clean. start over.

Agreed, 5 wins is just enough to keep Hawk around and that's the worst thing for the program imo. It's not like we have turned some corner, we were one catch away from losing to Kansas, who is not good this year; couple that with a 1 point victory over A&M. It just doesn't look good.

Back