What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mark Mangino as Buffs OC?

Dply post the picture of his daughter, but put in CU OC Head Job!

But seriously, only if the new HC wants him to be a part of his staff. We will only fail if we choose the new HC staff for him or tell the runner up candidate you have a job on the staff regardless.

I need help from Skiddy

weirdheadline21.jpg

I wonder who the QBs coach would be under Mangino?

I am still liking this idea of Mangino as the OC with that NIU coach.

I picture this:
[video=youtube;HJZPzQESq_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJZPzQESq_0[/video]

Fat and angry.

Former Kansas wide receiver Raymond Brown, a senior last season, said Mangino would often "say personal, hurtful, embarrassing things in front of people."
Brown cited two examples. He said that once, his younger brother had been shot in the arm in St. Louis. Then came a game.

"I dropped a pass and [Mangino] was mad," Brown said. "And I said, 'Yes, sir. Yes, sir.' The yelling didn't bother me. But then he said, 'Shut up!' He said, 'If you don't shut up, I'm going to send you back to St. Louis so you can get shot with your homies.' I was irate. I wanted to hurt him, to be honest with you."

Brown said another teammate had confided in the team that his father was an alcoholic and the player dreamed of becoming a lawyer.

"One day, [Mangino] said in front of the entire team, 'Are you going to be a lawyer or do you want to become an alcoholic like your dad?' " Brown said.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4669621

How has two nice people in Hawkins and Embree done for the Buffs? Maybe we need some coaches who can get nasty like MM. He took KU to a BCS bowl game...he certainly can coach.

Back