What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mark Richt may have more at stake than Hawkins...

Richt has actually won four division titles and two SEC championships in nine years.

Richt has 30 losses, including the three this year, in 9+ seasons. It's a sad commentary on Colorado football that Hawkins has lost more games in 4+ seasons than Richt has in nine. All Hawkins has to do to catch up is go 73-0 over the next six seasons - and he would still have an overall record which is worse than that of Mark Richt. :huh:
Not to mention a 2 - 20 road record, losing the last 13 in a row. He has at MU and at OU next up which will probably put him at 2 -22 with 15 in a row.

Last edited:
So are you guys going to runoft CMR and get CKS?

I'd rather they grab DCWM so CMB, ADDD, and PBP have such a s***-fit that nuclear meltdown happens in Austin. Not that already hasn't after fUCLA handed their butts to them on Saturday. Listening to sports talk has been a real joy this week.

So are you guys going to runoft CMR and get CKS?

No clue, they don't call me up and ask me,lol. I like Richt, I think he's earned the right to try and turn things around. I'm not sure if I'd want an up and coming coordinator or a known caoch, ie:the guy from TCU or Boise St, etc.

Hey bill- is UGa pondering a serious run at Muschamp? Rumors are starting to fly here in Austin and they're really starting to get their panties in a wad about it now.

Already wanting him to take over after Saturday's beat down.

Was it the raging rednecks in Oxford? That's the last I heard from him. That's one group of rednecks I won't **** with.

Hey bill- is UGa pondering a serious run at Muschamp? Rumors are starting to fly here in Austin and they're really starting to get their panties in a wad about it now.

Already wanting him to take over after Saturday's beat down.

That sounds like internet rumor mongering to me. I know UGA people online have mentioned him and/or Kirby Smart. But, I know our new AD, has already said, he will take Richt's entire body of work, after the season, before making any changes. My guess, is, unless, we go winless the rest of the year, CMR is back next year. But, that is only a guess.

That sounds like internet rumor mongering to me. I know UGA people online have mentioned him and/or Kirby Smart. But, I know our new AD, has already said, he will take Richt's entire body of work, after the season, before making any changes. My guess, is, unless, we go winless the rest of the year, CMR is back next year. But, that is only a guess.

Thanks. It's just fun to listen to Whorn fans get a riled up when someone "poaches on the turf."

And the internet rumor mongering makes sense. The "know-all-be-all (supposed) reporter" is the one-and-only Chip Brown, headwriter for Orangebloods.com whose investigative sports journalism consists of what the Texass AD feeds him and internet rumors. So if it comes from Chip's mouth it's gospel and therefore hits the radio immediately.

Back