What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Martinez injured!!

class01

Looks like he may have reaggravated his ankle sprain. Could be huge for next week considering that KSU scored 3 TD's on QB runs...

Anyone notice CU's D has taken out KSU's Collin Klein and ISU's Austen Arnaud?

It's never good when a young student athlete gets hurt. Shortbus Watson might not want to discount how physical CU's D can be.

Cody Green has been rumored to have a concussion. Their third string QB is done. I wonder if they will have any more QBs left for the Big 12 CCG if they make it there?

I didn't see the play he got hurt on. Was he running the ball?
I was told by a corn co-worker that he was given specific instructions not to run.

I was told by a corn co-worker that he was given specific instructions not to run.

You work at Domino's? :)

The center, Caputo, stepped on Martinez's right ankle, high up on the ankle. Exactly the same injury he's been fighting. He's supposed to be coming back in, but we'll see. Have no idea why Bo would be chewing his ass out.................

The center, Caputo, stepped on Martinez's right ankle, high up on the ankle. Exactly the same injury he's been fighting. He's supposed to be coming back in, but we'll see. Have no idea why Bo would be chewing his ass out.................

didnt get his horns out?

Only a Neb fan would be stupid enough to come up with something like that. There would be no reason to play Martinez if he isn't going to run. They were running the read option as usual and the play he got hurt on didn't look like much. Don't think he was really back to "90%" like he said before the game.

I love seeing Fuskers get injured (as long as it isn't career ending or worse).

Classy.........you like seeing kids who are playing the game get hurt? Real cool man......

Anyways, I don't buy that crap that Martinez was told not to run. The 1st half of the KU game he was told to take it easy, but he could run. He needed to feel his ankle out and in the second half he looked more confident in it, but took care of himself.

Classy.........you like seeing kids who are playing the game get hurt? Real cool man......

Anyways, I don't buy that crap that Martinez was told not to run. The 1st half of the KU game he was told to take it easy, but he could run. He needed to feel his ankle out and in the second half he looked more confident in it, but took care of himself.

25 minutes. Definitely should have taken the over.... :lol:

I mean, you're right and all, but the whole "classy" thing is soooooooooooooooo predictable... :lol:

Bug Eaters DE's have speed, an other gear than Kjuco & ISU.

Hope he's ok. However, I think CU's D matches up well against Martinez and NU. Just like CU held SUh in check more than anybody else last year, I expect us to hold Martinez in check more than anybody has this year.

Absolutely agree, totally bizarre.. Bo is a nutcase and I won't be surprised if he goes Woody Hayes one of these days.

Yep. He seems to be getting worse too... He is becoming an embarrassment to the NU football program. Classless. I really wonder if Dr. Tom is going to have a chat with him.

For the red fans, any more talk about Martinez transferring? There was a lot of speculation after he got yanked in the Texas game (sulked on the bench and apparently went directly to talk to his dad after the game ended, and some think that his dad is an overly involved team parent). Will this episode cause a split?
He's a special talent running the ball. I hope he's 100% when we play on Friday.

Obviously injuries are never a good thing. We want our best (healthiest) team to play nebraska's best team.

Looking forward to Friday. Hope Martinez is on the field.

Wow alot of Nebraska fans have convinced themselves that there is an officiating conspiracy against them. I saw some bad calls, but Bo was acting like a 5 year old after every call against his team, and most were legit. The way he was treating that sideline official was embarrassing, I don't know what he was expecting to happen.

Wow alot of Nebraska fans have convinced themselves that there is an officiating conspiracy against them. I saw some bad calls, but Bo was acting like a 5 year old after every call against his team, and most were legit. The way he was treating that sideline official was embarrassing, I don't know what he was expecting to happen.

Well, if you've watched all the games like we have we've gotten screwed more times than not. Can't blame the officials though, shouldn't be in that position in the first place.

And for those of you trying to play the "classy" bull**** card with me. I never said I was classy, so go **** yourselves.:smile2:

Martinez won't be 100% when we play next week either for someone who mentioned it above. I've never heard of any transfer rumors about Martinez.

I love seeing Fuskers get injured (as long as it isn't career ending or worse).
:wow::wtf:

not cool.....

much better to beat Nebraska with their players.... then they cant put a Schellenberger on our win....

Well, if you've watched all the games like we have we've gotten screwed more times than not. Can't blame the officials though, shouldn't be in that position in the first place.
I'm so broken up. I am playing my miniature violin right now... cheese w/ that whine? :violin:It has all built up in the small minds of the Nebraska fans to the point of conspiracy dating all the way back to that PennSt game back in the 80s. I am sure that was in the back of Bo’s pea brain. Interesting thing about having a pea brain; the thoughts in the back of one’s head has far less distance to travel to reach forefront in one’s mind.

Nebraska demonstrated their lack of discipline last night, the same lack of discipline demonstrated by that abomination of a coach. I can't imagine the level of upsettedness Osborne has over Pelini's behavior.
Pelini doesn't even take ownership of his behavior, and neither does the Nebraska community. The fact that Nebraska has been irrelevant for so long that they will accept his behavior is laughable. :wtf:

You guys think way too much of your football-selves. :lol:

I know, I know… “Bo is the village idiot, but he is ‘our’ village idiot.” Keep up the nice “black shirt” defense of your coach. :blah:

I love nebraska week. :thumbsup:

Back