What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Martinez quit....??

This is gaining steam, bookmaker.com just pulled their line for the game. Also, a friend in Nebraska said that his insiders told him Bo might be looking at a game suspension, the chancellor is pissed!

He lives!

I will repeat this for pseudo Darian Hagen and Skidmark, obviously they have issues. Just look at the scoreboard at the end of the game. Then you can talk to me. This won't even be close.

I have issues? I HAVE ISSUES?!?
Pelini Gomer.jpg

I don't know what happened on the side lines because I wasn't that interested to find out, but now I learn he's from SoCal and a true freshman and maybe he doesn't like (or his parents don't like) him being trashed by his HC for all the world to see. Seems if he's good and he's a true freshman that NU is playing because they don't have anyone else, he has the advantage to say Eff it, I'm outta here.

No one should be trashed like that on tv unless he did something totally horrendous on the field and that doesn't seem to be the case.

You poor Colorado fans! We don't need Taylor to kick your ass. Helu will run through you like all the rest of the Nebraska tailbacks. Ahman Green for example. Helu goes for over 200 and Cody goes out in a body cast. Your wide eyed team in our stadium are outclassed, as usual. Doormats in the PAC. We will dominate the Big 10. The game on Friday is sorta like me beating my little brother on the bball court. No contest!

Shouldn't you be making death threats to those aTm officials about now?

Why does everyone hate Shawn Watson?

I remember when everyone hated Bellotti. Not that long ago...and yet now many fans would accept him as HC. Of course, now we know he doesn't want the job.

A problem with CU fans...is they hate a lot of people...and I'm thinking they're running out of good people to hate. And will get stuck with some no name..another home run.

Why does everyone hate Shawn Watson?

I remember when everyone hated Bellotti. Not that long ago...and yet now many fans would accept him as HC. Of course, now we know he doesn't want the job.

A problem with CU fans...is they hate a lot of people...and I'm thinking they're running out of good people to hate. And will get stuck with some no name..another home run.

just stop while you're a little behind

Back