What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mason's First FG

3 field goals (53, 37 and 43) including the game winner from 43 yrds out with 2 seconds left. great day for a former Buff.

Congrats to Crosby.
Succueeding as a pro is a major achievement/

Was watching the CBS post game and Denver's shoe-in hall-of-famer Shannon Sharpe called him Norm Crosby :wow:

(Norm Crosby was a pathetic comic in the 60's and 70's)

I used to watch him play in High School - even then he was hitting 50 yarders during pre game warm ups. Dude has a leg.

Crosby rescues Packers

That was the headline in the sports section of the Mississippi State's largest newspaper this morning

In the article was the following:

"He'd better make 'em all, now," said Favre, referring the Crosby and the Packers' lack of offense.

The guy that Mason beat out for the job in Green Bay just got signed up by the Chiefs to replace the guy that was drafted a round ahead of him.

The guy that Mason beat out for the job in Green Bay just got signed up by the Chiefs to replace the guy that was drafted a round ahead of him.

Im REALLY glad the dip**** Chefs were too stupid to draft Norman Crosby :wink2: Ive had enough of him kicking on opposing teams :bang:

packers.eagles.crosby.jpg

MONEY!

I had 6 people over my house for the Eagles game....

I said.... if the Packers have the ball last and they are at the 40 yard line.... GAME OVER....

No one at my house knew of this kid.

I was right :sad2:

Back