1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maybe it's just the sleep deprivation talking...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by RalphieMalph, Dec 29, 2007.

1. RalphieMalph

RalphieMalph Well-Known Member

2. 66BUFF

66BUFF FTW Club Member

3. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

The column is kinda funny, but somewhat mean spirited at the same time. I've never heard anything all that great about Shreveport, but I also can't ever remember the director of any bowl game actually posting on a team's fan site, so they're OK by me.

4. IDBUFF

IDBUFF Active Member

I think this is good. As I posted months ago going to a bowl is a good thing but there are famous bowls and infamous bowls. And don't think the players and coaches don't know the difference. I feel for the Georgia Tech players trying to find something to do here in Boise (besides go to the tubing hill) on this dim, gray, cold, snowy winter week. Have to face it some bowls have prestige and some ..... well some offer a trip down the tubing hill at the local ski area : )

5. ladyblaise

ladyblaise Club Member Club Member

TUBING HILL!!! :dance: :woot:

i'd take some tubing hill. no such fun where i am at. its been chilly, so i would not dare take a tube out on the lake.

vacation time = when i get to flock TO snow. i would not knock it.