What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB: Buffs travel to Oklahoma

Why does this team not run the offense on the road? This first half performance was worse than what we saw in Lincoln. Completely stagnant and shooting ice cold to boot.

Buffs we REALLY need this game!! Pick it up the second half

Go Buffs

These guys better find some inspiration at halftime, otherwise the honeymoon is definitely over and we're back to the some ol' story - inspired at home, expired on the road.

26-32 at half.

That's right. You read that correctly. We scored 26 ****ing points in an entire half. We've turned the ball over 8 times against the worst turnover margin team in the conference. We've gone 0-5 from 3 point range. Oklahoma didn't even get a free throw (we took 5), so this is about the friendliest road refereeing we'll ever see. Sooners shooting 53% from the field.

PATHETIC! PITIFUL! DISGUSTING! EMBARRASSING!

If I was on this team, I'd probably punch someone at halftime.

26 points and O-fer from beyond the arc. I thought Kelvin Sampson took his phone, defense, and ugly ball with him when he left town.

This doesn't even look like last year's team out there...it reminds me of that dreadful 1-15 season a few years ago

AND OU did lose to Chaminade this year...trailed the entire game

We were lulled into a false sense of hope. Now we are reverting to the CU teams of old. Playing like a bunch of individuals instead of as a team.

32-40 after about 4 minutes into the 2nd half.

Hope we score 50 points today.

a bad team will give you chances to get back into a game, we just need to take advantage when those ops come.

In this kind of game, the Buffs will ONLY win by locking things down on the defensive end. When we've been at our best this season, THAT's what got things going. So far I see these guys trying to force things on the offensive end, crossing their fingers on D.

Tomlinson, Dufault, and Relphorde aren't doing much for us. Keep Levi, Roberson, Burks, and Higgins on the floor, no matter who else.

One thing I've noticed lately is that we do not seem to create turnovers anymore. I can't remember our last steal leading to a fast break. We may have had one today.

On a run and within 2.

41-43 with a little over 10 minutes to play.

Back