What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB Media Day

Shldr2Shldr

Club Member
Club Member
http://pac-12.com/mediadaylive

Live Stream available at the link,

USC 11am
WSU 11:10
OSU 11:20
UW 11:30
UU 11:40
Cal 11:50
Break
ASU 12:10
Furd 12:20
COLORADO 12:30 Coach Boyle w/ Ski Booker
UO 12:40
UCLA 12:50
UA 1pm

Coach Boyle live on Pac-12 Net at 11:40, Ski at 1:35

Last edited:
Ive got a good feeling that we're going to see a lot of good Ski this season. I think he bumps up that 3 pt %

Tad talked about offense, decision making on offense, and offensive efficiency. What the **** was that?

Tad talked about offense, decision making on offense, and offensive efficiency. What the **** was that?

Dorsey was watching.

He probably feels confident in his D though. All the main contributors no what is expected of them. This season is all about creating an offense to match the defense the buffs like to run.

Maybe it's because Tad finally has talent and can win with offense?

Tad clearly has a system and has instilled something in the program DNA that allows the Buffs to win a hell of a lot more than the metrics say we should.

How good do we get if Tad can not build on that by taking our offensive efficiency to a new level?

Tad clearly has a system and has instilled something in the program DNA that allows the Buffs to win a hell of a lot more than the metrics say we should.

How good do we get if Tad can not build on that by taking our offensive efficiency to a new level?
umm, not any better???

:smile2:

How good do we get if Tad can now build on that by taking our offensive efficiency to a new level?

fify

He probably feels confident in his D though. All the main contributors no what is expected of them. This season is all about creating an offense to match the defense the buffs like to run.

Im inclined to believe this. Wes, Jelly, Ski & XJ All have been in the program 3 years (though wes was RS for one of them). They know how to defend the boyle way at this point. Whoever is the 5th man, has at least 1 year in the system (Jhop) or more (XT) and know the defense as well.

Im inclined to believe this. Wes, Jelly, Ski & XJ All have been in the program 3 years (though wes was RS for one of them). They know how to defend the boyle way at this point. Whoever is the 5th man, has at least 1 year in the system (Jhop) or more (XT) and know the defense as well.

King
Fletcher
Thomas
Stalzer

also know what they are expected to do on the D side of things. D is probably low on Tad's priorities at this point in the preseason.

umm, not any better???

:smile2:

That typo happens to me a lot. I've gone back to posts and edited to fix that a bunch of times. Something must be wired wrong between my ring and pointer fingers. :lol:

That typo happens to me a lot. I've gone back to posts and edited to fix that a bunch of times. Something must be wired wrong between my ring and pointer fingers. :lol:
that's probably low on the list of things that are wrong, at least. Anyways, Yea, #tadball with offense is really weird for me to think about. Is that even possible?

Two things I heard was, find a pg and shoot the 3 at a better clip. Wasn't Boyle, it was Katz and Gaudio, however you spell his name lol. Think Ski is gonna move around a lot. If we can get solid point play from a few guys, maybe Dom can take over later on. I don't know of his progression at this point, some of y'all might?

30+ games from Ski consistently at the Charleston Classic level from his sophomore year... along with all the nuances to his game that he's added... would definitely put him in the running for Pac-12 POTY.

Back