What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB Pac-12 Tournament 2015

I'd tell Ski to let it fly, get an open look, take it. Also I love ball movement and what not, it seems when we do move the ball, we have guys not ready to shoot. Be ready to shoot the damn ball already. Other than that, transition as much as possible, I know a broken record with me.

If scott is closing in on 100% anything can happen. Need smart, aggressive, tournament Ski to be there in full force. Need XJ to play within himself. Need Dom to take another step in his development. Need Wes to be aggressive on both ends of the court. Lots of needs, but anything can happen come tournament time.
He looked like he was feeling good to me, what did he have 32 or so? Backs are weird though, I have trouble with mine. Some days are better than others.

Wish I could, God I hope we pull a damn miracle. Be a nice way to cap off a disappointing season. Never know, Georgia did it a few years back when that tornado hit. They played like 3 games in 2 days, think twice in one. They made the tourney. Scott looks healthy and maybe Ski will go nuts. We shall see. As long as we don't have to play defense or run too many inbounds plays, we might be ok lol.

Of all the people on this team, Im least worried about him. He's a big game player, plain and simple. He was the top scorer in BOTH tourney games his freshmen year. He put the team on his back to win the Charleston classic, was the sole reason the team even had a shot against the illini his sophomore year. When the lights are bright, he does not back down.

Of all the people on this team, Im least worried about him. He's a big game player, plain and simple. He was the top scorer in BOTH tourney games his freshmen year. He put the team on his back to win the Charleston classic, was the sole reason the team even had a shot against the illini his sophomore year. When the lights are bright, he does not back down.
I'm cool with Ski, I want him to lead and pull that trigger when it's there. Other guys need to be ready to shoot and quit thinking, just play.

I'll be in LV on Saturday. Hope to see the Buffs in the championship game. :smile2:

I think we should beat Oregon State, but somewhat surprising to see us favored by 3. This is now 3 games in a row away from Boulder in which we've been favorites. Has to be some sort of record.

So tomorrow we have

8 Cal vs 9 Washington State. Bears favored by 3.5

7 Oregon State vs 10 Colorado. Buffs favored by 3.

5 Arizona State vs 12 USC. Sun Devils favored by 6.

6 Stanford vs 11 Washington. Cardinal favored by 7.5

Surely one seeding "upset" will happen (at least). Buffs look the favorite of the lower seeds with the best chance to advance. Cal/Wazzu could very well end up being a close entertaining game. Stanford is capable of doing extremely stupid ****, but I'm not ready to buy into Washington just yet despite their win over Utah. ASU should take care of USC. It's tournament time though…predict at your peril.

So tomorrow we have

8 Cal vs 9 Washington State. Bears favored by 3.5

7 Oregon State vs 10 Colorado. Buffs favored by 3.

5 Arizona State vs 12 USC. Sun Devils favored by 6.

6 Stanford vs 11 Washington. Cardinal favored by 7.5

Line guess: Cal. Asu. Wash. Buffs win, No call per line. :)

I get in to Vegas tomorrow morning, and I won't be able to watch tonight. Please win so I get to watch at least one more time.

#5 Arizona State lost to last place USC, 67-64. ASU blew a double digit lead as USC went on a 19-2 run to finish the game. Pathetic performance by ASU.

#5 Arizona State lost to last place USC, 67-64. ASU blew a double digit lead as USC went on a 19-2 run to finish the game. Pathetic performance by ASU.

March Madness is here baby! Upset city can youuuuuuu dig it?

Alford must be doing backflips at Pauley right now.

Assuming they beat USC tomorrow, they're in the Semi's and back squarely on the bubble.

Alford must be doing backflips at Pauley right now.

Assuming they beat USC tomorrow, they're in the Semi's and back squarely on the bubble.
Beating #212 RPI USC isn't going to help them in their bubble standing.

This is a double-edged sword. On the one hand they have an easier opponent. On the other hand, beating ASU and losing to Zona might have been good enough for a tourney bid depending on how other bubble teams faired. Now they have to beat Arizona at a minimum.

Beating #212 RPI USC isn't going to help them in their bubble standing.

This is a double-edged sword. On the one hand they have an easier opponent. On the other hand, beating ASU and losing to Zona might have been good enough for a tourney bid depending on how other bubble teams faired. Now they have to beat Arizona at a minimum.

This. It also sets them up for a (Potential) bad loss.

I don't think I can put into words how happy that made me... and I hate USC.

UW 8 - Furd 7

I think Utah would much rather face Stanford, as crazy as that would sound to anyone who hasn't watched followed the ebb and flow of the Pac-12 this season.

You dont think the utes want revenge?

Always preferable to play the team you beat by 16 instead of the team that beat you by 9. They may want revenge, but Stanford's the better matchup. It's going to be interesting to see if the Utes just had a long hangover from losing to Arizona or of the poor play since then are an indication of something wrong with them.

Always preferable to play the team you beat by 16 instead of the team that beat you by 9. They may want revenge, but Stanford's the better matchup. It's going to be interesting to see if the Utes just had a long hangover from losing to Arizona or of the poor play since then are an indication of something wrong with them.

Maybe, but probably six in one versus half dozen in the other. Washington (other than Saturday against the Utes) has been in a ridiculous free fall since that loss to Stony Brook (rep to whoever can identify what their mascot is without the use of Wikipedia first), and Stanford is mediocre. Utah might have dropped down a line with their loss the other day, but they got the easier matchup tomorrow. I think Oregon was in for a dogfight either way with us and OSU-Either beat a rival again, or play us, and who knows what you'll get-we're so jekyll and hyde.

Back