What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB to play in Las Vegas Classic Tournament

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Previous reports of the Buffs playing in the Las Vegas Invitational were incorrect. I'd been telling people for months that we'd be out in Vegas for Thanksgiving. Oops. Had to tell my wife last night that we're changing plans and will do a Vegas Christmas, because...

Our Buffs will be playing in the Las Vegas Classic.

December 22 - 23, 2010
Orleans Arena
Tickets Go On Sale:
June 26, 2010
12:00pm Pacific Time

P1- $110.00
P2- $65.00
P3- $44.00

Two-day basketball tournament featuring Indiana, Colorado, New Mexico, Northern Iowa, Longwood, South Carolina, Southern Illinois University, and Citadel on Wednesday, December 22 and Thursday, December 23, with 4 games each day. Sold as a 2-day package ONLY.

Roll Call:

Who is going? I'm definitely in +2 (wife and munchkin).

Where do you want to stay? I'm thinking the Palms is going to be the most convenient hotel if people don't want to stay at the Orleans. I may have to do the Emerald Suites on Cameron so that we've got a kitchen/fridge for the baby's stuff and could pretty much walk to the Orleans. But I'm going to see if I can avoid that and do the Palms if I can get a decent rate on one of its suites. Love Ghostbar and the Palms pool.

I would like to go, just have to convince the wife or a few others to go along with me.

My wife and I have also talked about going to as many away Big 12 games this year as a fairwell to the Big 12, we want to at least go to all the Big 12 south games if we end up having 2 years left. It will be fun to compare to the new PAC-10 schools.

I'm planning on being in Vegas over Thanksgiving so I was really hoping that's the tourney we were playing in. Now that it's the one in December, I'm out. :cry:

So my brother turns 30 on December 22nd and we had previously discussed a Vegas trip. His wife may be a potential road block, but this is definitely doable for us.

Back