1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Media Days Are Here (Pac-12 is next week)

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by NashBuff, Jul 17, 2012.

1. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

I will do a collection of media days in one thread. The Big Sky just released their new logo which looks nice and are having their media days this week. The SEC got started this week as well.

http://www.bigskyconf.com/news/2012/7/10/FB_0710120925.aspx

UNC really is in bad shape these days. At least they didn't offer Dan Hawkins the coaching job that came open before last season.

2. NashBuff

Steve Suprrier said at SEC Media Days that it's easier to win the National Championship than the SEC which was smack thrown Saban's way. :rofl:

3. NashBuff

http://www.sunbeltsports.org/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=4100&ATCLID=205502404

Sun Belt's Coaches Poll is out:

It'll be fun to watch Bo's brother Carl guide the FAU Owls this season. Will he be like his brother? :pissed:

4. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Sac State is supposed to be sub. 500 again. They'll be facing New Mexico State on 8/30 (Thursday) before their trip to Boulder

5. NashBuff

NMSU's season could hinge on that game. Their head coach is on one of the hottest seats this season. Dennis Dodd just gave him the kiss of death. Not a lot of momentum in Las Cruces these days as their football team is rumored to be moving down to FCS ball and joining the Big Sky or the Southland. You got to feel for fans of NMSU and Idaho these days.

Having said that, it's possible Sac State beats NMSU this year.

6. NashBuff

http://www.southland.org/News/tabid...o-air-on-espn3-southland-digital-network.aspx

Speaking of the Southland, we will play a Southland team at home next year in Central Arkansas. Anyone recall their purple and gray football field? Yup that's Central Arkansas.

The Southland will have their Media Days on ESPN3...wouldn't that be sweet if the Pac-12 had their media days on ESPN3 for this year only since next year will be obviously on the Pac-12 Network? :thumbsup:

7. NashBuff

8. NashBuff

9. NashBuff

10. NashBuff

I can't help but wonder how much of a circus the Big Ten's media days could be due to the Penn State scandal.

11. NashBuff

This is how MU and A&M's players responded to the upcoming challenge in playing in the SEC:

http://espn.go.com/ncf/notebook/_/page/2012SECmediadays1/sec-media-days-2012

Two very different attitudes. MU appears to be confident while A&M is showing respect.

What's my response on this? I know the current & former Big 12 schools & fanbases have no love lost for MU because they could be the primary reason why the Big 12 is what it is today but you have to love their attitude...they say they have played in the Big 12 instead of HS teams.

12. NashBuff

13. b3buffs

b3buffs Club Member Club Member

As much as I hate Pinkel and Mizzou I am actually going to be pulling for them quite a bit in the SEC. So tired of the elitist attitude from that conference.

14. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

Roll Tide.

To be honest though, the conference does deserve that attitude that they have between the six titles in a row and the loads of tradition they have. Having said that, I look forward to USC ending that streak this season (unless of course we **** them up).

15. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

I tend to feel the opposite. Not an SEC-homer by any means, but Mizzou getting pummeled would be nice. They really pissed me off the last decade or so we were with them. Would like to settle the score sometime down the road.

16. BuffLuKe

BuffLuKe Club Member Club Member

With you CVille, some of the Mizzou games were the worst since ive been watching CU. ****ing 58-0 was a joke, even im tired of hearing it but **** u juicebox. I think Mizzou will hold their own this year, Im interested in seeing how good DGB is.

17. 13Buff

13Buff Club Member Club Member

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012