What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Meldown-OSU/BCS Style

Bama Charlie

****ing **** ass piss. Nick saban is a child molesting serial killer ass**** who is the equivalent of hitler. Go tigers
I'm going to drive to Birmingham, find Elmwood Cemetary and piss on the bears grave. And I hope les miles dies of cancer
god just suck saban off already, espn.
College football is the equivalent of OPEC. IT’S AN EFFING CARTEL!!!
Fiesta Bowl is so ****ing gay. Not as gay as bama, but pretty ****ing gay
I always knew that Paul Rhodes would eventually RUIN FOOTBALL FOREVER
Also, RBR is the most vile pathetic website on the Internet. Classless assholes. **** them all.
Call your congressman. This is an outrage. Can we get a congressional investigation here?
**** the system!
All the top ESPN BCS show talking heads are Bama Alums!
**** nick saban. A horrible human being
I need sponsors... For OCCUPY BCS. All I need is a steady stream of red stripe and pizza. Maybe a lawn chair….
Who’d figure…Craig James came across as semi human tonight. Everybody else, soul-less mother ****ing **** suckers
Nation Boycotts over LSU-Bama rematch game coming... just wait and see...
It’s a ****ing cesspool right now and they can’t or won’t police themselves so its time for a higher authority to step in and force them to. Don’t give me this ant-government b.s. in place of argument as to why we should not have a playoff system.
T Boone needs to go file an injunction with a Federal Court. That would stop everything until it could be ruled on
ala Mr. Smith goes to Washington
If this were Hollywood the dude who is Ricky Bobby's dad would be nick ****in saban. What a gouache bag.
I'm waiting for somebody to photoshop an SEC penis in an Espn analyst's mouth
**** the BCS and ESPN. Boycott the sonsabitches.
like a car wreck. You just can't look away from the carnage
Don't. Boyvott the whole goddamned thing
Nobody feed the troll...N8ture Boy has SEC cum all in his mouth
We are so powerless in so many facets of our lives, everything from the economy, taxes, collapse of the middle class, and lessening of our basic rights, that sometimes it just feels good to be able to find an outlet where we can blow a gasket over something like a sporting event.
Boone did say that he would pay for an investigation of the NCAA if the pokes ended up being snubbed from the title game. Let’s get some support behind T. Boone to get the investigation started. It smells like fish to me; LSU vs Bama rematch…
Just announced Madonna is performing at the Super Bowl. Football is dead at all levels
Don’t piss ‘em off, or they’ll head to Stillwater and fill Theta Pond with antifreeze.

Back