What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Meltdown-Gator Style

Bama Charlie

Was that pass into quintuple coverage?
Brilliant ****ing pass. Just put one of the freshman in. Better yet, take a ****ing knee every down and end this damn season.
Can we bench this jackass already? His brain is elsewhere tonight. Throwing into triple, quadruple, and quintuple coverage is like hitting for the ineptitude cycle.
really brantley??? quadruple coverage???? You Dumb ****
Anything but Johnny B Derp
Kill me now
GET HIM OUT OF THE ****ING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m cranking the Xbox up and killing some crap in Skyrim. I don’t need this.
I'd rather watch the Egg Bowl
is that Jacory Harris?
This OL couldn't punch a bunch of girl scouts off the line
They have 39 yards of offense … and we’re losing 14-0. ****ing Brantley.
Nice Bostic. You been sharing a water bottle with Brantley and caught the stupid?
This may be the worst game I have ever seen in my life. This reminds me of the Texas State Armadillos on necessary roughness
Is this where Weis’ reptilian brain evolves to utilizing Joyer?
evolved into making fish tacos
Pulling out the sword now...
Come now Jacoby, sit on Poppa Weis’ sideline cooler and tell me aaaaalll about it"
Can we just decline a bowl invite? this team doesn't deserve to play in the Papa Johns Bowl
I'm out. If anybody should need me, I’ll be the one over in the corner in the fetal position until next fall.
How many truckloads of Barnhill's buffets will it take to buy out fattie?
The only thing more looking forward to this season ending than me is the Weis's water cooler

Florida has really fallen on hard times since Urban left. I can't believe their talent level fell off that dramatically. It's got to be the coaching. They're an entirely mediocre team right now. That's weird.

Florida has really fallen on hard times since Urban left. I can't believe their talent level fell off that dramatically. It's got to be the coaching. They're an entirely mediocre team right now. That's weird.

Florida fans knew this season was going to suck going in. They do have athletes, mind you, but UM had a lot of disciplinary problems (like 20 arrests in 2 years) and a host of other issues. Their QB is atrocious as well and all teams were stacking 8-9 guys in the box against him. Every now and then he'd complete a 60 yard bomb, but that's what happens when you play that kind of a D. Weiss has differing philosophy of offense other than UM and it shows. That D has been decent all year and could have won a few more games had they had a semblance of O.

Muschamp is going to be on a short lease next year. He'll get next year and another, but by year 3 they better be able to compete with Bama and LSU.

They have as much talent on defense as anybody. I think they have 5 *****s on the dline. CUM recruited 180 lb tailbacks and that doesn't get in the SEC unless you have a Tebow hammer keeping the inside honest. Their play calling is terrible and they don't have an SEC back. You guys may remember Tebow winning the titles but the gatas played some good defense.

Back