What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Meltdown-Stanford Style

Or writing detailed emails to Mythbusters critiquing methodology of a test.

Speaking of mythbusters, Burrito and Wally remind me of those two ambiguously NTTIAWWT hosts.

It's not difficult picking out which is the Walrus.

mythbusters-poster.jpg

Speaking of the band - somebody needs to talk to them and make sure they never bypass sackygate on their way into the stadium EVER AGAIN. That sh*t pissed me off. They only did it once, but once was enough.

Speaking of the band - somebody needs to talk to them and make sure they never bypass sackygate on their way into the stadium EVER AGAIN. That sh*t pissed me off. They only did it once, but once was enough.

We were just as confused as I am sure you were. Had to do with the lack of the alumni thing that happens by the earth sciences building. It is our only performance requirement that makes us march pass Farrand. It screws up a lot of things when the alumni thing isnt there though, especially the tailgate passby. The snow screwed up everything that day.

We were just as confused as I am sure you were. Had to do with the lack of the alumni thing that happens by the earth sciences building. It is our only performance requirement that makes us march pass Farrand. It screws up a lot of things when the alumni thing isnt there though, especially the tailgate passby. The snow screwed up everything that day.

Make sure it never - EVER - happens again.

Back