What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Meltdown-Texas Style

Bama Charlie

**** you Mack Brown. You go asleep at the wheel, still get you $, and leave us with this ****. **** you.
**** mizzou. **** targeting. **** the refs. **** going deep. **** Mack's pussyass playcalling. **** this game.
i should have stayed in the ****ing deer stand
this offense sucks flaming dicks. it's like greg davis is back and calling plays
Mike McQuerey is shocked by this anal rape.
****, it looks like tucker's big ass gold chain was hooked around his foot when he kicked that, stupid ******
can we finally retire that ****ing pussy formation?
we're getting Sanduskied
Our QB's are more hesitant than a 45 year old virgin.
well **** me in the goat ass ****, was it gideon's fault?
my god, shoot me in the ****ing face
Seriously, Gideon is a ****ing retard. Get hurt already.
**** you Gideon. You suck more than Sandusky
put a skirt on him
Gideon still weighed down by his Denny's Grand Slam
Mack didn't go to sleep at the wheel, he died there. We're Weekend at Bernies
Bring back Gilbert!
Special teams 3 points, defense 2, offense 0. All of you go big or go home mother****ers on the OC hire, we sure as **** went home didn't we?
This offense couldn't find the end zone with a GPS
We could do better recruiting the *******s who gather round outside Lowes at 7:30 in the morning
ESPN is going to have to starting paying people $30 a month for having LHN defoul their homes
Apparently Mack didn't tell our players Mizzou wasn't in the SEC yet

I'd say that Ohio State won this round, amazingly.

Oh, on Shaggy, some dude's avatar reads:

"I don't have LHN. I am the 99%"

Has that already been posted, like, 30 times?

Another example of the Boise State playbook doing wonders at a BCS program.

ESPN is going to have to starting paying people $30 a month for having LHN defoul their homes

It took long enough but I guess Texas fans are starting to realize what the rest of the fans and networks already knew. buh-bye.

Funniest crap I have EVER read! Just waiting to see if there is an effect on recruiting.

But, but, but....

Texas is playing chess while everyone else is playing candyland.

(actual shaggy quote.)

Gideon seems to always make all Big 12 teams, but UT fans can't stand the guy. They compalin that he's criminally overrated. A few of my friends in town are planning a Blake Gideon graduation party here pretty soon.

Back