1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Men Projected 7th In P12

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Goose, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Can't say I disagree. If Dom steps up like we hope, we could sneak in to top 4. If not, we could finish 9th or 10th. Lots of pressure on him.

Even though I was leading the Utah train last year, I'm off of it now. They're too high. They're gonna miss Wright. Still a good team, will probably dance, but again I'm comparing them to CU. Last year's Utah team was CU 2 years ago (pre-Dinwiddie injury), this year's is CU last year (with better talent and less chaos). Flip them to 5 and move Oregon and UCLA up.

I'd also flip ASU & Furd.

2. StormTrooper

StormTrooper Millennial Liason Club Member

Sigh. I miss being overrated.

3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

4. Denver_sc

Denver_sc Club Member Club Member

I haven't been paying attention, so maybe I missed something; is OSU really going to be in the top half of the conference?

5. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Yes. Great coaching + GP2 + Top 15 recruiting class. If GP2 can lead the guys, they could be top 4. I'm really high on them.

6. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Yeah, sounds about where an objective evaluator would put us. But I'm not objective so **** them!

ShockerHoops and jsmilkst like this.