1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Men's basketball: CU Buffs eye pro careers overseas

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Jun 27, 2012.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

By Ryan Thorburn Buffzone.com

Nate Tomlinson doesn't need to shake David Stern's hand tonight at the NBA draft to realize his dream.

Originally posted by Daily Camera
    Click here to view the article.

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Nice to hear all the seniors are moving forward in good directions.

Read to the end if you still had doubts about whether Dre would declare for the draft after this coming season.

3. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Don't have doubts that he will leave. I do have doubts whether staying four years would do him a ton of good. I love Dre's game, but I know I'm in the minority in feeling he has much to accomplish before he will be the highly successful pro that he's capable of being.

Carlon and Austin should be able to establish solid careers in Europe. There's some great basketball over there. I'm always jealous of those guys -- making decent money and living/traveling across Europe for years playing the sport you love. Fantastic. Nate should thrive in Australia as well, and the competition Down Under has certainly improved drastically over the past few years.

4. Creebuzz

Creebuzz Club Member Club Member

Good luck to Nate. The NBL is great. Back in the early 90s when I lived in Australia, I used to go see the Wollongong Hawks in the Pit. Good times.