What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Message to students

Should be called a "Black and Tan" not a Blackout. After all, thats what it looks like.

:lol: I was thinking to myself the same damn thing...man, I noticed it while at CU, but it was really noticeable to my friends and I watching on TV...CU does not have many minorities. It was still a cool sight though - students did a great job.

Still, on rushing the field - it just means more when you do it for special occasions. We're CU - historically, we're MUCH better than WVU...I would have liked to see our students sit in their seats, but it is what it is. They did a great job. Hopefully in a few years, the students will yawn at beating a ranked team, because we ourselves will be ranked.

:lol: I was thinking to myself the same damn thing...man, I noticed it while at CU, but it was really noticeable to my friends and I watching on TV...CU does not have many minorities. It was still a cool sight though - students did a great job.

Still, on rushing the field - it just means more when you do it for special occasions. We're CU - historically, we're MUCH better than WVU...I would have liked to see our students sit in their seats, but it is what it is. They did a great job. Hopefully in a few years, the students will yawn at beating a ranked team, because we ourselves will be ranked.

Actually WVU is 15th on the all-time wins list, just 4 wins ahead of the 16th spot, which happens to be CU. From that standpoint, I wouldn't say too much better

My 8th grade daughter wanted to go on the field so I went with her. She thought it was pretty cool but got pretty nervous looking at the mass in the middle of the field. We stayed on the outskirts and she told all at the wedding in Lincoln how cool it was on the Folsom turf.

On a side note, I grabbed a few sprigs of grass and mixed it in the back yard.

Back