What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Miami vs Free Shoes

We haven't had the skill players to hang with these guys since the 90s. I've watched this series most of my life and both FSU and Miami are on the verge of being back. Talent, size and speed is everywhere. These teams are the real deal again. And then there is the Buffs. :cry:

Imho, this is THE pinnacle rivalry game of the year in college. The game often ends in a difference of 3 points or less; both teams are loaded with talent; in most of the series one or both teams was ranked and the game influenced which one went to the national championship.

And despite being a homer for Miami I've always liked and respected Bobby Bowden.

It's crazy how much talent the state of Florida produces. UF, FSU, Miami and even USF. I wish CO could produce that type of talent....

It's crazy how much talent the state of Florida produces. UF, FSU, Miami and even USF. I wish CO could produce that type of talent....
no you don't. No 25 million people for me, thanks. Or is it 40?

Great game tonight. Jacory Harris is for real and every one of those players on that team are juniors or younger. They won't make a ton of noise this season cause their schedule is brutal, but watch out next year. Shannon is a good hire by them.

Definitely a great game and yea, I was also impressed with Harris. Very athletic and a hell of an arm he has. If Miami can get thru their first 4 games even at 2-2 they could be on their way to a pretty good season. In addition to last night, their next 3 are GT, at VT, and OU. The big thing for Miami is they need to hope that Harris doesn't get hurt because they don't have any QB depth.

I started liking the Canes back in the 80's mainly because they were anti-nd and I've kind of liked them ever since.

Definitely a great game and yea, I was also impressed with Harris. Very athletic and a hell of an arm he has. If Miami can get thru their first 4 games even at 2-2 they could be on their way to a pretty good season. In addition to last night, their next 3 are GT, at VT, and OU. The big thing for Miami is they need to hope that Harris doesn't get hurt because they don't have any QB depth.

I started liking the Canes back in the 80's mainly because they were anti-nd and I've kind of liked them ever since.

I bet Stoops tries to put Sambo back into the lineup for this game. Either purely genius or purely stupid. Miami will hit Bradford every chance they get. Klatt said his shoulder injury was similar and it took forever to heal.

Bradford has lost Millions of dollars for playing collage football this year. I feel sorry for the kid, we will see how landry Jones plays he came inches from becoming a Buff. :huh:

Bradford has lost Millions of dollars for playing collage football this year. I feel sorry for the kid, we will see how landry Jones plays he came inches from becoming a Buff. :huh:

Yup. He could have been set for life. He may still be. But in order for that to happen he'll probably need to resist the urge to play and have a great combine to creep back into the 1st round of picks.

Yup. He could have been set for life. He may still be. But in order for that to happen he'll probably need to resist the urge to play and have a great combine to creep back into the 1st round of picks.

This is perfect! Think about it - if Bradford leads OK to another Big XII title and BCS bowl (if not title game), he's a top 5 pick. Now that he's going to miss up to 3 games/4 weeks, his draft stock will drop low enough that the Broncos will be able to draft him after they win 4 games and realize that Kyle Orton is the Cody Hawkins of the NFL :thumbsup:

Back