1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miami's Arthur Brown Leaving program

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by TuffBuff32, Feb 8, 2010.

1. TuffBuff32

TuffBuff32 Member

Former 5* LB Arthur Brown is leaving Miami and transferring to kstate. He's also working on his brother bryce to do the same. I'm not too happy about hearing it, but its the truth. We go to the same chiropractor.

2. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

kstate.. :wtf:

3. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

:wtf:

4. TuffBuff32

TuffBuff32 Member

They are both from wichita. apparently prince recruited both of them and scared them off.

5. TuffBuff32

TuffBuff32 Member

I'm From wichita. The chiropractor I go to is connected to a personal trainer place. Both of the browns go there along with most of the other talent in the wichita area. So I am in the know sorta

6. The Guest

The Guest Guest

I remember this guy, I think we were in on him for a short while. He was the number one ranked recruit in the nation, the year that DS was a top five. He seemed like a freak of nature.

7. TheEvilBeak

TheEvilBeak Member

Serious grade issues. His"street agent" also has scared off most schools.

8. fatbuff

fatbuff Well-Known Member

I guess this puts to rest the question of whether a chiro is a real doctor or not. A real doctor would know enough to keep his mouth shut about a patient.

9. jjbuffs13

jjbuffs13 Well-Known Member

Terrell Pryor was the number one. I watched Brown play in a few Miami games, and he just didnt seem to have the impact everyone assumed he would. Knowing our luck, he will kill at KState. Also, with the coaching changes at Tenn. I wouldnt be surprised to see his brother waiver a little bit

10. TuffBuff32

TuffBuff32 Member

the "street agent" was brian butler. You may remember the story in the new york times about his shady doings with the kids he "mentored". Huldon Tharp was in that group and if I'm not mistaken he was Ku's leading tackler last year and Bryce Brown Didn't do too bad against the SEC this year either, so Its not like these kids didn't have talent. He just lied to the recruiting services about offers they were getting to get offers from other schools. I personally don't think Bryce will leave tennessee but who knows.

11. SCB

SCB Well-Known Member

"street agents" are invaluable for young student athletes. How are you ever going to make Ricky Williams money without one? :smile2:

12. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

Many Tenn. fans claim Bryce Brown is a cancer...FWIW.

13. BuffAlum2007

BuffAlum2007 Well-Known Member

Down here in Miami, a lot of my pals who are 'Canes fans think that Arthur Brown is something of a bust...not sure this story is a big deal if it's true...

14. TuffBuff32

TuffBuff32 Member

knowing our luck, he will just straight up dominate cu and then be mediocre for the rest of the games.

15. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Snyder is a master at getting away with recruiting guys to transfer from their current programs. Amazing the stuff that guy gets away with.

16. TheEvilBeak

TheEvilBeak Member

Most of the guys he brings in that fall under this category are less than savory characters that other schools pass on. He does what he needs to do in order to stay competetive.

17. TuffBuff32

TuffBuff32 Member

Hence the juco numbers.