What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Michigan win prediction thread

Just a small piece of advice, don't ever claim to be a more annoying Buff fan than Zandi. I think he wrapped up that award with the whole thread about being disappointed in members of the men's hoops team for participating in a student chant at the RMS.

Just a small piece of advice, don't ever claim to be a more annoying Buff fan than Zandi. I think he wrapped up that award with the whole thread about being disappointed in members of the men's hoops team for participating in a student chant at the RMS.
Man, you guys just don't ever let things go. Sad world you must live in.

Man, you guys just don't ever let things go. Sad world you must live in.
You have no idea. Uncle Ken still brings up stuff I said five years ago. Stuff I had forgotten about. There's no place to hide on Allbuffs.

I'm sure after we win I will lose my voice and hurt my head when I bounce it off the ceiling....
none of that will matter that evening while trying to convince my wife that it's ok that we have sex wearing a CU helmet, jersey, and
wear a CU flag like a superman cape....of course all of that will be on HER....I'll have my Ralhpie condoms in full effect....he looks
like he's running when you ejaculate...pretty cool stuff.

The TV will be on showing a replay of the game (I DVR every game) and it will be on full blast, too. She might need some earplugs, but I don't care.

The weird thing is that I won't even shut the door to keep the kids out....they're CU Fans, too. ;)
If the CU football team has even half of this level of commitment...We're gonna win

Back