What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Might take the kids - need +2 tickets

buffalo1

Club Member
Club Member
I'm a season ticket holder and even pay up for the csu game to sit low so I can at least see the action on the field. (Level 500 at SAF is horrible in my opinion.)I was going to advertise here for two (and maybe I am), already paying plenty to CU for tickets so these two extras I want on the cheap. Especially given the lackluster demand for this game (MOVE IT TO CAMPUS). I'm thinking buying in the parking lot Sunday should yield two for about $10 or $20 apiece, if not free by someone seeing two young CU fans actually showing up in Denver for the game.

Fair warning, this isn't typically the best game for youngins.

Fair warning, this isn't typically the best game for youngins.

Kids near to hear a CSU fan scream **** you two inches from their face at some point in their lives. Plus tear gas makes them tough.

Kids near to hear a CSU fan scream **** you two inches from their face at some point in their lives. Plus tear gas makes them tough.

Isn't that Why Bane wears that crap on his face! Parents!!! if you don't want your kids wearing headgear outside of braces don't bring them!. They will become a STRONG crazy menace to Denver and the surrounding area, and possibly destroy Mile High except for the fastest on the field.

Back