What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mike Bohn replacment qualifications discussion

Hmm, Solitch's letter was pretty interesting, I thought. He made it sound like he has the perfect cred for the job "but has other commitments." Sounds like he wants his clone to be AD to me. He also sent a nice message to Bruce and Phil regarding what it will take for CU to rise to the elite level. What I don't get, among many things, is what his financial commitment is. It seems, to me, that he is using his potential for a huge donation as a hammer.

Expect Solich to be a leader of a local group that tries to buy the Broncos once Pat Bowlen & his estate decide it's time. That time is quickly approaching.

Expect Solich to be a leader of a local group that tries to buy the Broncos once Pat Bowlen & his estate decide it's time. That time is quickly approaching.

Yep and it will be sooner than most think. Pat's health has taken big fall over the last few months

I didn't read it that way at all. He even said it takes more than business expertise to be an AD. You need knowledge of the sports environment, university politics, etc.

Ok so who is the full package that we could realistically hire?

At what point did Pat buy his brothers out?

This is honest question I hate the Donks so havent followed them since college when I had no choice.

Back