What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mike MacIntyre: 'We didn't break it. We're here to fix it."

The question came about 22 minutes into coach Mike MacIntyre’s weekly press conference Tuesday. It was asked by a television reporter who doesn’t regularly cover Colorado football.

Was it Henderson?

Sefo's comments were pretty telling - seems to reiterate a lot of what McChesney said in his interview.

Sefo's comments were pretty telling - seems to reiterate a lot of what McChesney said in his interview.
great to see the leader of the team saying that. Too many years of team leaders at QB talking about great practices etc etc.

I agree that it's nice to see the coach and players all taking responsibility for their shortcomings. We have to realize that this won't be turned around overnight. I just don't know if I have the patience to wait for it to turn around.

Yeah. I guess the kids think they are working hard enough, but if they want to be better this year, they need to step it up a notch or 2. That's how I read between the lines on his statement.

6y6ajuma.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back